Constant Crashing

bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports
Anyone else on Android having constant crashing problems? Mine typically happen when I am autoplaying bonus/prime/season games. I can't even get through 2 or 3 games without it completely crashing. I messaged VIP CS and got the generic check your wifi response.

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    same. it's not even an 'oops, we need to restart'. it just hard crashes with no warning. 
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I get that also on occasion while auto playing games. 
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    This game is borderline unplayable. Any patches or something coming anytime soon?
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    It happens on iOS also. It’s seems to be totally random to me so far. 
    For me its only during autoplay (no field pass)
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    It is on iOS also during just about any game mode. Don't expect them to fix it any time soon. Check my thread on the stupid "please record yourself playing the game all day" requirement they have now. Completely unaccountable.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Not strictly speaking a fit for this thread but it’s a complaint. 

Not sent club win box and high score prize for cvc earlier. Went to complain but they hadn’t closed my complaint from last week for exactly the same thing. Would’ve raged in the past but just put the game down and did something more productive* instead. It’s not worth getting worked up over this trash. 

* the something more productive was removing ear wax. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Yep, happens to me too. I thought it was my phone or something. Sucks you have to pay for field pass in order to play a game without reloading the app 3x.
    It is on iOS also during just about any game mode. Don't expect them to fix it any time soon. Check my thread on the stupid "please record yourself playing the game all day" requirement they have now. Completely unaccountable.
    Yep, just got that response as well. It's understandable if I was the only one having the issue but if they played their game for 10 minutes they would know the issue exists. Do they think I am lying?
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    did you make a video?

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    This has been going on for numerous days. 

How is this still a thing? Do you guys not have an IT department capable of diagnosing and patching these issues, or at the very least, coming up with a workaround? I truly do not understand.  

This is a very big deal. This is not something you can just gloss over and get around to later. Your average Diamond player plays to crank out hundreds of bonus games per day. They can't do that if the app is crashing every handful of games. You'll lose big players over this. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    still. Happening.  Constantly.

Nothing like finally having some good pulls and ready to crank out some games this weekend and still having the app crash every 2 to 3 games.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’ve not had any crashes. Until I got to the final round of WOH for the first time in 21, that is. Purely coincidental, of course. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I messaged CS, they said they're aware of it, didn't provide me an ETA of a fix.

I plan on messaging them daily until it doesn't happen to me.  

I suggest all do the same.  Not saying it'll speed things up, but we will annoy them as much as its annoying us at least.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    I messaged CS, they said they're aware of it, didn't provide me an ETA of a fix.

I plan on messaging them daily until it doesn't happen to me.  

I suggest all do the same.  Not saying it'll speed things up, but we will annoy them as much as its annoying us at least.
    Yeah it’s not gonna annoy CS at all. The only thing that will do is take time away from issues that they actually can help with. 
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Mine crashed on me on the last level of WOH of course 🤣
    did you make a video?

Yes I did and sent it to them. CS said they will forward to the team. The customers are the beta testers. If someone at glu played the game for 15 minutes they would know it crashes every 2 or 3 bonus games.

Unless it's on purpose to intice customers to buying field pass.  I honestly wouldn't put it past this company .