Options

Glu caught cheating, can’t give me reason

ballslappers84ballslappers84 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Since My last post was closed I’ll start another one.
three screen shots - first one is my team strength.
second one is bonus game with matching team strength and third one is my team strength on opponents side and there team strength from game before also with Snydergaard as my pitcher which I’ve never had....

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ll try to be as nice as I can here. 

It has been this way for years, and comes down to a display issue. If your team is good enough to win consistently, it will, regardless of what that team strength meter says. 

Posting this here is basically the same as a Kindergarten teacher having a drawing of an ear on the wall for her kids to go and talk to. It’s just venting and won’t change anything honestly. 

The last thread was closed because it was about to go off the rails, not because of your post. I’m 98.2% sure of that. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I’ll try to be as nice as I can here. 

It has been this way for years, and comes down to a display issue. If your team is good enough to win consistently, it will, regardless of what that team strength meter says. 

Posting this here is basically the same as a Kindergarten teacher having a drawing of an ear on the wall for her kids to go and talk to. It’s just venting and won’t change anything honestly. 

The last thread was closed because it was about to go off the rails, not because of your post. I’m 98.2% sure of that. 
    It is a display issue, but maybe this will finally force them to address it. At minimum, it's very poor in terms of optics and leads to unnecessary theories. Fwiw, I've expressed similar concerns and afaik, they're looking into it. I would also expect to be able to see the opposing SP again on the matchup screen. 

When I first went diamond, things were going well. Then, around the 3400 win mark, I started to face the same 7-8 diamond teams. And nobody else. I was lucky to win 1/4 of my games and that's only when I'd wrap my ace. If not, yeah...Anyways, at that point, the results clearly showed that my team wasn't good enough. I decided to stop playing games and focused on ways to generate cash(upgrades) and xp. This led to a lot of WoH farming, videos, etc. It definitely wasn't fun, but now, I win at least 90% of my games. 

tl;dr: Everyone wins 100% of the games that they should win.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ballslappers84ballslappers84 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    It still doesn't explain the the TS swap and me not having that pitcher on my team...i never noticed anything like that the last 2 years 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    CS should just implement "it's a display issue that we're aware of. I've forwarded this concern to the appropriate team" into their wardrobe of automated responses. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    @Bigpredfan, I love this "the same as a Kindergarten teacher having a drawing of an ear on the wall for her kids to go and talk to'. I'm drawing ears all over my walls at home now.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @Bigpredfan, I love this "the same as a Kindergarten teacher having a drawing of an ear on the wall for her kids to go and talk to'. I'm drawing ears all over my walls at home now.
    One day I’ll write a book with all the arguments I’ve dealt with. 

Here is one from a few years ago