Options

Updates during current event need to stop!

ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
I guess we are all just used to the common change with skills and even player positions after the event has started and the money has started flowing, but the current implement of minors and majors brackets. is the ultimate proof that there needs to be game maintenance time, where glu shuts the game down for an hour, or however long it takes these dumbasses to get something right. Of course this needs to happen AFTER the current event!

Comments

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    There was no update. Just a world wide wifi outage. We all had an outage at the same time and it’s just causing a display issue. Just reset your wifi, clear up space on your phone, and it will all be back to normal. They can’t anticipate everyone’s wifi going out at the same time and causing display issues.

</sarcasm> for those that who might confuse that with an actual in game response from customer service. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Welp. Everyone got first place rewards(and progress tiers; can double dip with whatever they finish at too) and will also get the gold accolade for today. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    The compensation was quick but not enough, some lost way more than others because of the 'outage'...unless there was a back door left open hahaha
  • Options
    The compensation was quick but not enough, some lost way more than others because of the 'outage'...unless there was a back door left open hahaha
    Can you explain? We all got first place rewards and tiers, as well as whatever we'll finish with. And if accolades are important, we all got the top one too.
  • Options
    Explain the back doors? Lol I'm not privy to them, but they exist, as I'm sure most are aware.  Can you tell me why things like this continue to happen, almost like glu has no idea that messing with code during an event will always implode it? Give me a break, all things happen for a reason. Awesome we ALL have accolade and now it was worthless to go after, just another day in the grind, I guess. 
  • Options
    Explain the back doors? Lol I'm not privy to them, but they exist, as I'm sure most are aware.  Can you tell me why things like this continue to happen, almost like glu has no idea that messing with code during an event will always implode it? Give me a break, all things happen for a reason. Awesome we ALL have accolade and now it was worthless to go after, just another day in the grind, I guess. 
    You said some lost way more than others. I was curious about that. As far as why things like this happen, your guess is as good as mine. 
  • Options
    I'm talking about the fact people chased the shohei box for the sets, many gold's were spent lol
  • Options
    I will add that when you play a game competitively to gain an advantage over those who don't, this was a day that slapped us all in the face
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I worked really hard for my first place!... I played a whole one bonus game.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    That was one too many, we were all opera'd the win lol
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I worked really hard for my first place!... I played a whole one bonus game.
    One more than me. I even got the 500 gold from the club box so definitely no complaints here