FIX BXP ATG ODD PLAYERS

THE_RNTHE_RN Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I propose a simple solution to this retarded problem.

Make FOIL BXP/PXP ATG odds players ATG for the year. Another words. If TROUT is 300 overall now, and next max overall is 315, he goes to 315 and so on. Later in year it wont matter, but now and next couple months youll trade out bxp with primes, then primes with legends, and True ATGs.

This will help the everyday player, build his team, and make sense early season and mid season to do this with these ridiculous odds being the same as ATGs (Legend)

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Great idea.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

How will that make GLU more money?

The goal here is for you to spend, dump players in a few weeks, and spend more while they continue to oversaturate the game with more boxes of players.

They would then make these players three to five times the amount of others to level, etc. Likely the only way this could happen. Either way, I don't see it happening, but your idea is great.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• THE_RNTHE_RN Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Even if you pulled each one each week that player would be useless in 3 or 4 weeks (as overalls increase) till primes released, then same issue there till legends release then ATGs.

Didnt think of what you said, but if i got one of those double skilled bxp players with good skills, id level him for the remaining time even if 2 or 3x the amount till primes released, then same till ATGs. Atleast i know that player could be used till next prime or legend released.

I see this time of the year with this app is building the team, not competing. If your competing you spending mad money most the time.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

The goal here is for you to spend, dump players in a few weeks, and spend more while they continue to oversaturate the game with more boxes of players.

They would then make these players three to five times the amount of others to level, etc. Likely the only way this could happen. Either way, I don't see it happening, but your idea is great.

How will glu make money?  Well, I've purchased 4 vip teams last week and doubled my money to people that are willing to waste their money. It's easy. Theres always someone willing to spend 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

because the money is made primarily on people chasing sets and bonus points, not on personal team building.

Feels like the ATG/Foil thing would accomplish both things.   While its great that foils are bonuses for multiple events, it actually possibly puts more pressure on people to get the foil because instead of not contributing for a few days, it might be a full week.  I'm not in a top club right now, so I'm just assuming that COULD be the case.

Regardless my point is money will be made chasing new players regardless so making this adjustment would help those that arent focused on points and more on team building.
    https://youtu.be/eECvnIGeTxU

I shared this link with a line group I'm in. But this is exactly what Glu has become, and what will be
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

I shared this link with a line group I'm in. But this is exactly what Glu has become, and what will be
    What they have done with Madden I agree sucks.   I used to buy it every year but its been a good 4-5 years since I have.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    THE_RN said:
    I propose a simple solution to this retarded problem.

Make FOIL BXP/PXP ATG odds players ATG for the year. Another words. If TROUT is 300 overall now, and next max overall is 315, he goes to 315 and so on. Later in year it wont matter, but now and next couple months youll trade out bxp with primes, then primes with legends, and True ATGs.

This will help the everyday player, build his team, and make sense early season and mid season to do this with these ridiculous odds being the same as ATGs (Legend)
    Agreed. Would make it more fun to chase them as well. If they're gonna have atg odds they shouldn't be this fkn bad.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    The bxp part of the game doesn't have to be painful. Hardly anyone enjoys it

What they have done with Madden I agree sucks.   I used to buy it every year but its been a good 4-5 years since I have.
    The point of the video I linked wasn't the known madden downfall.  It's how a successful company can take a portfolio and exploit it to childish lootbox game. EA has been trying to get their claws in MLB signatory rights for a while...just like they got NFL. This game will not change for the better if EA takes over. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The bxp part of the game doesn't have to be painful. Hardly anyone enjoys it
    I’ve said this the last few years. They should make the top players right now so easy to get to suck us all in. Then make it slightly worse with primes before the legends come in and we get those odds. But instead they went even earlier with the BS this year. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I’ve said this the last few years. They should make the top players right now so easy to get to suck us all in. Then make it slightly worse with primes before the legends come in and we get those odds. But instead they went even earlier with the BS this year. 
    How about just making the build-up a little more progressive and rewarding? I haven't spent a dime, and I don't have a great team, but 3-star players became obsolete even to me after like two days of semi-active play. The only value they have then is as bonus players, but that's at a club level, and I'm not gonna be good enough to be on a club for which those points really matter. Slow-playing my team so 3-star guys are able to produce at a good level is impossible, so...what's the point?