21 ultra crashing

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
Brand new 21 ultra. Can't play more than a handful of games without the app crashing. I've done all the basic troubleshooting stuff. CS prob about to tell me it's my WiFi. Crashing in tap, and tap only. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    That’s encouraging, sounds like they found a way to shut down the auto tappers! 😁😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    whynot said:
    That’s encouraging, sounds like they found a way to shut down the auto tappers! 😁😁
    Shit up my other threads idgaf. But trying to fix a real issue
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:
    Shit up my other threads idgaf. But trying to fix a real issue
    So am I bro, so am I!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Cvc seems normal. No crashing
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Yep, same issue. 

I've actually been fine with WOH and CVC and I haven't gotten the 90% error on WOH that others have experienced. But games of any kind -- bonus games, tourneys, even season mode, crashing every couple games. 

This has to be fixed promptly. This cannot continue to be an ongoing thing. Diamond players will walk. You can't play at Diamond this way. 
    Yep, same issue. 

I've actually been fine with WOH and CVC and I haven't gotten the 90% error on WOH that others have experienced. But games of any kind -- bonus games, tourneys, even season mode, crashing every couple games. 

This has to be fixed promptly. This cannot continue to be an ongoing thing. Diamond players will walk. You can't play at Diamond this way. 
    Agreed. Not even worth playing tbh
    Fixed this myself. Want to take a moment to shout-out GLU CS for the tips. After the 400th modem restart I was finally able to open the app and not pull ohtani or choi. 🙌🙌
This discussion has been closed.