Anyone else not receive Target Bash match #1 rewards?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
I didn't get them. Anyone else have this happen?
Prev1

Comments

• TheCannonsOf87TheCannonsOf87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I also did not get them.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Same. Meh 🤷
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I'm hearing this from multiple people as well. Hopefully, it gets sorted out soon.

edit: my team(ios) and holder(android) got the cvc rewards in the inbox for each of the first two rounds so I'm not sure what's going on. In any event, if you didn't get it, I'd suggest making a ticket with cs. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheCannonsOf87TheCannonsOf87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I didn't get round 2 rewards either and filed a ticket at your suggestion, DFBB.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    If I didn’t get my two silver draft picks, I’d be livid. 🙄
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited March 2021
    It appears that the rewards are NOT automatically sent. You MUST check the Matchup page and THEN rewards appear in Inbox. Not sure if this must be done BEFORE the next match. But each time, I had to go to the matchup screen before any rewards appeared 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited March 2021
    tshea510 said:
    It appears that the rewards are NOT automatically sent. You MUST check the Matchup page and THEN rewards appear in Inbox. Not sure if this must be done BEFORE the next match. But each time, I had to go to the matchup screen before any rewards appeared 
    I receive them straight to my in box. It doesn’t always show a “gift” waiting but it is there when I go into my inbox. 
    tshea510 said:
    I receive them straight to my in box. It doesn’t always show a “gift” waiting but it is there when I go into my inbox. 
    Not for me. Interesting. Nothing in my Inbox until I go to Matchup page, then it’s there 🤷‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    Not for me. Interesting. Nothing in my Inbox until I go to Matchup page, then it’s there 🤷‍♂️
    I also do NOT need to check the matchup page. It goes straight to my inbox as soon as I either log in or refresh the lobby. This is for both android and ios. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    I also do NOT need to check the matchup page. It goes straight to my inbox as soon as I either log in or refresh the lobby. This is for both android and ios. 
    Once again, I’m not living the good life. I logged in, no notification and nothing in Inbox. Went to Matchup, then back to Inbox and it was there with the notification. Yup, I’m clearly living wrong. Or it’s my WiFi. Or wife. Yes, I can blame her. 🤷‍♂️
    Totally forgot about TB and ending time. Just logged in, TB over, CvC timer on. NO REWARDS FROM TB IN INBOX. Just sayin. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Totally forgot about TB and ending time. Just logged in, TB over, CvC timer on. NO REWARDS FROM TB IN INBOX. Just sayin. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    Dumb question but have to ask, did you score in that match?
    tshea510 said:
    Dumb question but have to ask, did you score in that match?
    Lol, yes. 
    It appears that for me, if I’m still in the match when over, rewards go to inbox. But if I’m not in the game, when I log back in, no rewards in inbox until I go back to the ended match, then they appear. In this case, I forgot, new match had started, no rewards in inbox. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I had to collect the TB season in the TB tab like the old days, then it ended up in my inbox to collect. The rewards from each individual match have been going to my inbox. Kinda neat how it’s a individual experience this year 😂 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    No matter which route I take I only get my rewards about 50% of the time, if that. So I've been constantly emailing CS to rectify. Sometimes they give it to me, sometimes not.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    No matter which route I take I only get my rewards about 50% of the time, if that. So I've been constantly emailing CS to rectify. Sometimes they give it to me, sometimes not.
    Sometimes I wish there was no CS at all. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Once again just to verify. Before Clash ended, I signed out. Signed back in after matchup was over, no rewards in Inbox. Went to matchup, then magically the rewards appeared in Inbox. 
    Also also no overnight rewards from Clash in Inbox this morning. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Also also no overnight rewards from Clash in Inbox this morning. 
    This is the most frustrating part. A small collection window during overnight hours. It’s been a problem since last year, but I think we all thought this would solve that problem. The bottom line is this still pretty much acts like it did last year. You just pick up the reward from a different place. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Just happened again 🙄

Edit: The MVP contacted CS to ask where his reward is and they told him they gave his prize to me. I was only our 8th best scorer. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited March 2021
    ive been in a fight with this since monday...CS is literally too stupid, "jon" told me to restart my device even though im a veteran of the CS task procedural BS list..missed 3 more yesterday even though we won 
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    Once again, I’m not living the good life. I logged in, no notification and nothing in Inbox. Went to Matchup, then back to Inbox and it was there with the notification. Yup, I’m clearly living wrong. Or it’s my WiFi. Or wife. Yes, I can blame her. 🤷‍♂️
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Let’s blame the wife. She probably did something so that you dont get them and you play less 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Actually played and won TB match. No reward.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I haven’t had an issue with receiving my CVC/Target Bash rewards but I did not receive my Daily Challenge Box even though it says “collected”. 

Trying to get this sorted out with CS but haven’t had any luck just yet.
    Just won a CVC match and got nothing for it. Clearly this new CVC rewards will be delivered right to your inbox system we were promised for this year is not working as advertised.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I've never had this issue yet. I just go to CVC match, then back to main menu and it pops up in my inbox. Sometimes it goes directly there on start up. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Tried that and no go. Glad it’s working for you.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    After complaining on Monday, they gave me a box yesterday. It was monday’s box so no bloody use whatsoever. 

Happened again after match 1 today. Nearly 4 hours since I complained. I’m glad the VIP hotline is meant to give you priority responses 🙄

Don’t think it’s coincidence that 2 out of 3 times it’s Happened I’ve won MVP.