Public .3 this weekend

HurtLockerHurtLocker Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Public .3 club this weekend,

My teams name is Hurtlocker. Club name changes a lot so just PM search me and join the club.

Donate if you want/can, but all I ask is you don’t take too long so others can cycle through. Should have 3-4 spots to cycle through.
💣🍻🤘

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks bro!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HurtLockerHurtLocker Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Well, due to a few too many 🍻and for some reason the promote and demote buttons close proximity. The .3 club is no longer mine hahah Love it! 

Maybe next week I’ll get one for the public! 
    💣🍻🤘
    WTF???  There is a story in there that I want to hear. Need a good laugh! 🤣🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
    I hope I don’t remember it tomorrow hahahahha
    💣🍻🤘
    Well long story short. Was demoting a guy, and somehow promoted him to leader haha. Hopefully can get the club back today, so everyone can cycle through the .3 but I doubt it. 
    💣🍻🤘
    Man that had to piss you off!  Imagine most guys would give it back but ....
    - Blueleopard
    edited April 2021
    Ha not really cause .3 should be easy to come by in minors, but a ton of people were msging me to get access for a bit so I’m a lot more pissed about that than losing the club ha I’ll get another I’m not too worried ha 
    💣🍻🤘
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    they say that alcohol and TSB is not a good combo 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    they say that alcohol and TSB is not a good combo 
    See @MoenPDC