This is a great game 10/10

forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
I just want to go out and say I have been playing this game for a couple years now, always loved it and always will! Glu does an amazing job making sure everything looks fresh and constantly giving quick replies for concerns for customers! Keep it up Glu 💯

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    I just want to go out and say I have been playing this game for a couple years now, always loved it and always will! Glu does an amazing job making sure everything looks fresh and constantly giving quick replies for concerns for customers! Keep it up Glu 💯
    I agree with you . I enjoy the game a lot too. Your post will get a lot of back lash from the whiners thou lol
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I love the game as well but i am so confused on the customer service comment the op made.  I must be using the wrong link, can you send me the one you use @forcyzz
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I needed a laugh today. Thanks.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    Russian bot. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    You must of been huffing to much Glu.... Your high dude or drunk or both to make that comment. It's a great game but poorly executed... That's all that needs to be said.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    For those wondering, this is not how you get VIP
  • forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    For those wondering, this is not how you get VIP
    For those wondering, I’m allowed to express my opinion and  appreciation to Glu, not once did I talk about “VIP”. Games great, giving them recognition. Cheers have a good day.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I think you should get a VIP badge just for posting this.  @TyroneEastwood make it happen
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I think you should get a VIP badge just for posting this.  @TyroneEastwood make it happen
    And get him a tube of roasted turkey pringles, he earned it... maybe
    Just no.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    Blue....is that you? Asking for a friend
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I think there is a little bit of brown nosing going on with him. The problem with brown nosing is that you usually wind up getting sh*ted on....
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    And get him a tube of roasted turkey pringles, he earned it... maybe
    I'd throw him a courtesy tube, but I can't bear the thought of sharing this stuff. Game changer 100%
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    You still have to spend $818. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Joined just to post that. Subtle trolling
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

If anyone can appreciate a solid troll, it's definitely me.

I give this one 4 out of 5 Gluies.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    You still have to spend $818. 
    I’m not sure how many free tickets they give but I’m up to 9856 all star tickets without VIP lol