Discount Boxes charging full Price

CrawfordBoxesCrawfordBoxes Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports
This is 2nd week in row we had accolade on boxes being discounted only for glu to still charge the full amount. This goes on loyalty boxes as well. Last week they tried to give just flat 400 gold as reimbursement after I cycled fan rewards 3 times buying boxes. They still haven’t responded this week.

someone needs to fix this issue because what’s the point of the accolade if you aren’t going to actually give it to people and then not even reimburse them the correct amount back?

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I cant recall any season where there's been more issues than this one, so far. Just seems like its been one thing after another, and never anything that benefits the player, its always some sheisty thing that robs people of gold/resources/real money. Then when you contact CS theyre never helpful.

• HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Same thing has happened to my club the past few weekends. Spent 15k alone on boxes.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I opened a ticket for the loyalty boxes. They assured me it was just a display issue because they discounts didn’t apply to loyalty boxes. But I’m not surprised it’s happening with the main boxes as well. I just haven’t bought any to know.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I opened a ticket for the loyalty boxes. They assured me it was just a display issue because they discounts didn’t apply to loyalty boxes. But I’m not surprised it’s happening with the main boxes as well. I just haven’t bought any to know.
    I can confirm that the discount does work for loyalty boxes in diamond. In gold and plat, it didn't work despite displaying otherwise. As far as the discount on the event boxes, that would be news to me. I haven't heard anything about it and trust me, guys would be P'O'd....or maybe they just didn't notice. I'll ask around. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    I can confirm that the discount does work for loyalty boxes in diamond. In gold and plat, it didn't work despite displaying otherwise. As far as the discount on the event boxes, that would be news to me. I haven't heard anything about it and trust me, guys would be P'O'd....or maybe they just didn't notice. I'll ask around. 
    Here is yesterday for me. I knew because I had just enough for a discount box, but it would not let me buy it. I had to pay the full price in our Diamond club.

Before:

After:

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    Here is yesterday for me. I knew because I had just enough for a discount box, but it would not let me buy it. I had to pay the full price in our Diamond club.

Before:

After:

Dude, no clue then. I just used it a few mins before my post and it did work for me. I already told them, but we'll see how it goes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Customer service is pretty good at refunding you for what you should have saved
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    Customer service is pretty good at refunding you for what you should have saved
    In some cases, yes. In this case, they told me it’s just a display issue and the discounts don’t really apply. I don’t know either. I’m just sharing what happened to me. They should fix this if it’s broken. Losing a few hundred loyalty points isn’t a big deal. Losing a few thousand and also a few thousand gold on those boxes, that’s another story.