Anyone else not receive Target Bash match #1 rewards?

2Next

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I've never had this issue yet. I just go to CVC match, then back to main menu and it pops up in my inbox. Sometimes it goes directly there on start up. 
    Yes, I ALWAYS have to do that. However, if the next match starts before you log back in, tough luck, you get nothing. I just got mine with 2 minutes to spare.

I drank the Kool-Aid that this was going to be a great new feature, rewards automatically go to inbox without us jumping through hoops. Not surprising there are now even more issues
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    I've never had this issue yet. I just go to CVC match, then back to main menu and it pops up in my inbox. Sometimes it goes directly there on start up. 
    Yes, I ALWAYS have to do that. However, if the next match starts before you log back in, tough luck, you get nothing. I just got mine with 2 minutes to spare.

I drank the Kool-Aid that this was going to be a great new feature, rewards automatically go to inbox without us jumping through hoops. Not surprising there are now even more issues
    Gotcha. I didnt know the new feature was supposed to put the reward in your inbox prior to the next round starting. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Gone all day, no bash rewards in inbox and reward window over with CvC starting soon. This clearly is yet another feature that just doesn’t work. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Ah. So I just didn't collect my high score and MVP between midnight and 4 am. Awesome. I feel like I should get my gold back then. 

Edit: I got the rewards last night