WOH this weekend

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
edited April 2021 in General TSB Discussion
I don’t know about and of y’all out there, but the changes to the end of level 3 seem a bit much. Well, just 5.10. 

Davey, at G10, both skills at 8, X-Factor at 4, and an 80 gold boost, lost at 5.10 1,2,3. 

The prize is a 250 gold box. Why would anyone spend gold for restarts and gold for multiple boosts for that reward, when 5.10 seems like a miracle?

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It definitely seems harder than it needs to be. The problem is that there is not enough difference between our hitters and the pitchers. The answer can’t be “go diamond”
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2021
    2003cobra said:
    It definitely seems harder than it needs to be. The problem is that there is not enough difference between our hitters and the pitchers. The answer can’t be “go diamond”
    that can’t be the answer less than a month after release. I understand the people that had Beta and were able to stock up resources are already there, which seems like an unfair advantage to those who had to wait, but a fully capped hitter with double active skills and an 80-gold boost should at least feel like he stands a chance. 

Edit: and 64.8% of the time your level 5 reward is 250 XP or a 3-star player (trade in value of roughly 250 XP)
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Theyre sucking gold out of the 50 guys playing the guantlet. Its too bad it has to be unplayable for the other 99.9% of us, but ya know, those "business decisions ".....
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Well at least for Glu there is at least one person out there who thinks this game is a 10/10🙄
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    It’s only good for resources 
    Well, the 4th time was the charm. For free with just video boosts none the less. The reward?

I pulled him from a free today. My sliver team struggled with level 2 with what I think is the best Woh player(Badoo) capped with skills at 8/8 plus the x-factor. All 4 hitting upgrades are are capped also. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Didn't even know WoH was on this weekend.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Do we have any indication of when or if it will be back? I thought it might be with the next multiplier change, but that came and went and still no WOH.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    They’re doing a multiplier change on the half hour instead of on the hour in 15 minutes. My money’s on that being the next WOH session.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Loyal Tappers,

We hear you loud and clear. A a result of your feedback we are now jacking up the difficulty on 1-10, 2-9, 2-10, and 3-8 while keeping the rewards the same. 

Hugs and Kisses,
    GLU 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Loyal Tappers,

We hear you loud and clear. A a result of your feedback we are now jacking up the difficulty on 1-10, 2-9, 2-10, and 3-8 while keeping the rewards the same. 

Hugs and Kisses,
    GLU 
    But I can't beat 2.8 🤨 Do I get anything?
    Cooz19 said:
    Loyal Tappers,

Hugs and Kisses,
    GLU 
    The privilege of doing 2.1-2.7 again 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Meh. I'll pass. I can lose prime games much more quickly and efficiently. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    So when exactly do these weekend WOH start and end? I know theyre not spontaneous but every time I go back they are done. So are there specific times these multipliers for WOH start and end on weekends?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    So when exactly do these weekend WOH start and end? I know theyre not spontaneous but every time I go back they are done. So are there specific times these multipliers for WOH start and end on weekends?

That's part of what makes it fun. No one knows!

Anyone have a chart for this monstrosity?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

rgh001 said:

That's part of what makes it fun. No one knows!

Anyone have a chart for this monstrosity?

Royale levels 1/3/5. Only difference is the last 3 for this pop up are R/L/R
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

TY.

I tried. My G10 guys with skills as far as you can take them with at least a 3 WOH X factor could barely get the ball out of the infield on after 2.5. LOLOL

Won't be playing this again the rest of the day.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Cooz19 said:
    Loyal Tappers,

Hugs and Kisses,
    GLU 
    That doesn’t seem like a privelage.