Go Tyrone!

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
Our in house stud is grinding it out in the gauntlet this weekend. He's doing really well!  Cheer him on folks!
"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Let’s go Tyrone! You can do it all night long
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    What's the gauntlet? You know, for those who aren't in the club and have no idea what that is 😁
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    What's the gauntlet? You know, for those who aren't in the club and have no idea what that is 😁
    Weekend event for the VIPs. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    It’s a contest to see who has the best autotapper. 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't think we've ever had a 'regular' win the gauntlet. Gl @TyroneEastwood
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Holy Shit.  It’s an @Cooz19 sighting!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Holy shitballs, a @TheFullMonte sighting!  I like it.
    Just no.  
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    I’d love to compete in that some day 😉
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    Cooz19 said:
    I’d love to compete in that some day 😉
    For those who don’t know, you have to be top 50 to get any kind of rewards from a VIP gauntlet. 50th right now is 375,000,000,000
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Good Luck @TyroneEastwood! Hope you don’t see this until Monday...cant be stopping to check out the forums!! 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    For those who don’t know, you have to be top 50 to get any kind of rewards from a VIP gauntlet. 50th right now is 375,000,000,000
    Man...what do you get for that? Like 15 top picks?!?
    Cooz19 said:
    Man...what do you get for that? Like 15 top picks?!?
    5K gold and 2.5K pennants. Tyrone in the running for 1st, which is significantly better
    Dkarski is sitting in top 50 also
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I haven't played many games . Alot of the people on the board are playing past there 2 cycle limit a day. I refuse to spend my resources after they implemented that change on sheer principal. Guys are forced to buy bgs and cash to compete in this gauntlet but yet they are only allowed to collect more then 2 diamond cycles per day? Yea no thanks. I am playing my 2 cycles a day and that's it, not burning resources if im not getting paid out for it. Another way that GLU is screwing people. Everyone person on that board for the most part is doing about 3-4k games a day but only allowed to collect gold for 2 of those cycles.  They claim its to stop auto tapping, 100% false. This was another gimmick they done to make more money and genius by them. Limit the amount of diamond cycles you are allowed to do but don't worry you can still play as many games as you want and keep buying every special we throw out there for you. But, you cant collect the d6 rewards that you gained from buying said BG specials all weekend. Is what it is.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Live look-in outside Tyrone hotel room after the event:

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I haven't played many games . Alot of the people on the board are playing past there 2 cycle limit a day. I refuse to spend my resources after they implemented that change on sheer principal. Guys are forced to buy bgs and cash to compete in this gauntlet but yet they are only allowed to collect more then 2 diamond cycles per day? Yea no thanks. I am playing my 2 cycles a day and that's it, not burning resources if im not getting paid out for it. Another way that GLU is screwing people. Everyone person on that board for the most part is doing about 3-4k games a day but only allowed to collect gold for 2 of those cycles.  They claim its to stop auto tapping, 100% false. This was another gimmick they done to make more money and genius by them. Limit the amount of diamond cycles you are allowed to do but don't worry you can still play as many games as you want and keep buying every special we throw out there for you. But, you cant collect the d6 rewards that you gained from buying said BG specials all weekend. Is what it is.
    Honestly its trash, and the reason I wont do another one of these gauntlets. With the amount of gold I wasted this weekend being at cycle limit, I probably could have funded most of my playing this week with it. Hard pass. 
    dkarski87 said:
    Honestly its trash, and the reason I wont do another one of these gauntlets. With the amount of gold I wasted this weekend being at cycle limit, I probably could have funded most of my playing this week with it. Hard pass. 
    When the guy who is leading the gauntlet with about an hour to go says the reward isn’t worth it...............
    Congrats Tyrone. At least you won it once. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Congrats @TyroneEastwood well deserved my friend. Enjoy sleeping on the couch for the next month.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Holy Shit its @TheFullMonte sighting.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Thanks guys. Can confirm, the wife is mad. 😂
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    go tyrone...and take this game with you.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Live look-in outside Tyrone hotel room after the event:

FIXED THAT FOR YA!!! (And YES this was more fun for me than playing the game 🙄)

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022