Prime XP already here

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
If you feel like spending $19.99 for an expected return of 27,000 PXP, it is in the store. 

Hooray

it is just too overwhelming 

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hmmmm that’s kind of soon it seems? Primes usually drop mid May so I guess we’re about a month away. Last year they dropped in June because of the China virus. However considering we’re still sitting at 300 and primes usually drop at 370... seems like we’re off pace we’re over due for a bump 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Bigpredfan bought both like a dumb ass. Got less then 50k. Worst deal ever, do not buy that shit.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Most will probably buy it for skills I’d imagine... and that’s probably glus angle. To early for primes obviously.. but sure seems like it’s past time for a bump 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Most will probably buy it for skills I’d imagine... and that’s probably glus angle. To early for primes obviously.. but sure seems like it’s past time for a bump 
    That is the angle. Skills. When I realized I would have to spend $40 to do 2 keeper skills most likely I ran away so fast I got a speeding ticket 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Pretty big edge for those who bought all the lxp boxes in beta. Means you can 20/20 them skills on your keepers
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I'll even go as far as saying- Its a killer deal!  🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
    "If you can't beat them, report them"