Options

Are these boxes honoring Jackie?

GVTRsGVTRs Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Worst boxes of the year. Overpriced and horrible odds for an OF who hasn't played yet in '21 and a RP who can't get anyone out.
Would it have broken the bank to at least give them a power bump? We're overdue anyway. That might come closer to honoring a legend instead of these steaming piles of glu.

Comments

• Options
    jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I’m not convinced over the yrs that Glu even knows how the game of baseball is played much less the men who played it.
  • Options
    GVTRsGVTRs Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Right, like when the woh graphics show the batter trotting back to 2nd after hitting a walkoff double?  Or sending a runner from 3rd with nobody out on a bloop to the pitcher?
  • Options
    TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    GVTRs said:
    Worst boxes of the year. Overpriced and horrible odds for an OF who hasn't played yet in '21 and a RP who can't get anyone out.
    Would it have broken the bank to at least give them a power bump? We're overdue anyway. That might
    come closer to honoring a legend instead of these steaming piles of glu.
    Bruh...

Kyle Lewis was the 2020 Jackie Robinson AL Rookie of the Year.

Devin Williams was the 2020 Jackie Robinson NL Rookie of the Year.  
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    GVTRs said:
    Would it have broken the bank to at least give them a power bump? We're overdue anyway. That might
    come closer to honoring a legend instead of these steaming piles of glu.
    Bruh...

Kyle Lewis was the 2020 Jackie Robinson AL Rookie of the Year.

Devin Williams was the 2020 Jackie Robinson NL Rookie of the Year.  
    When you put it that way, I should spend all of my rent money to ensure I get both players!