XP Jackpot... Is it worth?

forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
Are these worth it? I’ve never even wanted to go this high, but clearly you have the possibility of pulling some mad XP. Let me know, thanks!
Prev1

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I wouldnt spend to achieve that specifically. FR are just that- a reward (or consequence) for spending 20k. Not exactly a killer deal per se
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Thanks toots, but I’d probably focus more on the gameplay you casual noob 😎 Now that’s a killer deal!!!
    I wouldnt spend to achieve that specifically. FR are just that- a reward (or consequence) for spending 20k. Not exactly a killer deal per se
    I hope you finna let me know how bronze is, been some time. 🥉
    Check out the club leader babe
    All I see is a VIP with 100k TS with less wins, and like 5-6 divisions lower than me in probably double the time it took me. Congrats , hope mommies credit card can recover
    I hope so too. 
    I hope so too. 
    Glad we are on the same page. You’re like the best forum troll with the best original and intricate content with every comment/discussion you post :) Focus on the game and not irrelevant comments , bot.
    You asked a question. I answered it. 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2021
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Canadacubs. You go by a slightly different name this year correct?   
    Canadacubs. You go by a slightly different name this year correct?   
    Several names.  Currently my main is Canadacubsdroid. I do switch main accounts from time to time
    edited April 2021
    You asked a question. I answered it. 
    I asked a question; you gave an opinion, which I doubt you’ve even hit 20k gold spent on an event, let alone 15k so your opinion means nothing. Along with a stale killer deal joke. What a VIP, can’t even get his own original jokes. 🤣👏🏻 Go make a third tag eh bud 🥸
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    Thanks toots, but I’d probably focus more on the gameplay you casual noob 😎 Now that’s a killer deal!!!

Just another irrelevant team 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    forcyzz said:
    All I see is a VIP with 100k TS with less wins, and like 5-6 divisions lower than me in probably double the time it took me. Congrats , hope mommies credit card can recover
    And somehow he has a higher team strength that yours. Interesting. He must be doing something wrong to have a stronger team. 
    whynot said:
    forcyzz said:

Just another irrelevant team 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Lol, your memory is sharp my friend 🍻
    Back to the topic.  @CanadaCubs is correct the xp box isn’t worth spending 20k to get.  There are a lot of very experienced players here, asking for their input is always a good idea.  Just be prepared for some trolling and don’t take it personal.
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Interesting that you are asking if spending 20k on fan rewards is worth it.. no probably not worth it it’s more of a consolation prize.. however what I find interesting is that you say you’ve never spent that much gold 😂 and Canada is the noob??? 
    It’s nothing to spend 100k on an event chasing players and still come up short.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

If you go back 5-6 years, you would save up 30K in gold to get a guaranteed legend at the 30K tier on the weekend fan rewards, 20K earlier in the year for the prime. 

Since the player boxes have become the norm, fan rewards are truly just a consolation prize for not getting the player you want from the box, or they are in addition to you getting that player.

with all that being said, if you are at 19,000 after your chase, it is worth the extra 1K. But I would not spend a ton of gold to get that box. 
    forcyzz said:
    I've played long enough to know when to move up, and when not to. Currently, I dont want to invest my resources/time/money into the diamond grind. I will once primes come into play. It's not an accomplishment by any means to brag that you're 5-6 divisions higher than me. Take the advice that's being given by people here.  
    edited April 2021
    I think that almost everyone that plays this game leveled too fast their first year and regretted it.  Fortunately when I started you could have an infinite amount of teams on one device and I was f2p so no big deal.  Based on your profile It looks like that may be the case with you @forcyzz, of course I could be wrong.

There are many different ways to play the game depending on what you want.  Most of the active guys on this forum are heavy hitter diamond teams.  My choice is to stay gold and grind as cheaply as possible.  While they crush events with points, my trade off is I don’t have to hide my credit card bill 🤣.  

Whatever your style is use the forum to seek advice and wisecrack when you can.

P.S. Don’t take @can@CanadaCubs too seriously.  He used to get under my skin until he explained that he’s just an asshole.
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Don't we get his type this time of year? I think we had a couple of these ass clowns trolling around this time last year🤔
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its pretty funny that @forcyzz has the balls to trash talk anyone about their teams. He is so fixated on VIP that he thinks making all these irrelvants posts will help him get it. Buy those killer deals you keep talking about 20-30 times and you should be closer to your goal.  In the mean time, how about you stop PMing people on here asking them "hey can you help me get my VIP badge". I wont post screen shots but dude if you want it that bad, spend the money. Maybe Blue will give it to you in pity but i highly doubt that. Its funny that you said in a previous post you dont care about getting VIP but yet your messaging guys on here in private asking them to get it for you. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Don't we get his type this time of year? I think we had a couple of these ass clowns trolling around this time last year🤔
    Man, that’s not nice!  You know @drsmartassphd is still 👀 and will see this thread.
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It all boils down to the money spent. Rest assured that there are many many many VIPs that have never been on the forum. Messaging guys asking for their help while at the same time trolling on the forums is pretty pathetic. Being a vip is really nothing to brag about other than the fact that you spent more money than non VIPs. @CanadaCubs you must be very important to him and he thinks very highly of you since he took time out of his day to look you up. You CC must truly be the VIP that he admires 
    whynot said:
    Man, that’s not nice!  You know @drsmartassphd is still 👀 and will see this thread.
    🤣🤣🤣
    I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain these credit card bills to my mum...
    I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain these credit card bills to my mum...
    Be easier to just say it was 1-800 phone sex charges
    - Blueleopard
    edited April 2021
    Tell her you got an extraordinary deal on some jackpot XP, she'll understand and give you her other credit card...
    identity theft. 
This discussion has been closed.