XP Jackpot... Is it worth?

2Next

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain these credit card bills to my mum...
    Be easier to just say it was 1-800 phone sex charges
    Had to look this up to see if that's still "a thing".  Confirmed. The adult phone call business is still very much alive
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    You asked a question. I answered it. 
    Be careful out there.  You may have a stalker.  I will protect you!!... but not really.  I GUARANTEE that Tyrone will though(not an actual guarantee)
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Be careful out there.  You may have a stalker.  I will protect you!!... but not really.  I GUARANTEE that Tyrone will though(not an actual guarantee)
    I'm actually certain I do have a stalker.  I wish I was joking 😬
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I'm actually certain I do have a stalker.  I wish I was joking 😬
    Alright!  I’ll stop. 
  • forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    whynot said:
    Back to the topic.  @CanadaCubs is correct the xp box isn’t worth spending 20k to get.  There are a lot of very experienced players here, asking for their input is always a good idea.  Just be prepared for some trolling and don’t take it personal.
    Alright I appreciate your guys’ input, glad to know it’s not worth before I ever decided to go for it 
    dkarski87 said:
    Its pretty funny that @forcyzz has the balls to trash talk anyone about their teams. He is so fixated on VIP that he thinks making all these irrelvants posts will help him get it. Buy those killer deals you keep talking about 20-30 times and you should be closer to your goal.  In the mean time, how about you stop PMing people on here asking them "hey can you help me get my VIP badge". I wont post screen shots but dude if you want it that bad, spend the money. Maybe Blue will give it to you in pity but i highly doubt that. Its funny that you said in a previous post you dont care about getting VIP but yet your messaging guys on here in private asking them to get it for you. lol
    Hilarious, I don’t think I’ve ever messaged anyone asking for help to obtain “VIP” I asked them if they upped the threshold. Very different. Keep your idiocy to yourself mate. :)
    whynot said:
    I think that almost everyone that plays this game leveled too fast their first year and regretted it.  Fortunately when I started you could have an infinite amount of teams on one device and I was f2p so no big deal.  Based on your profile It looks like that may be the case with you @forcyzz, of course I could be wrong.

There are many different ways to play the game depending on what you want.  Most of the active guys on this forum are heavy hitter diamond teams.  My choice is to stay gold and grind as cheaply as possible.  While they crush events with points, my trade off is I don’t have to hide my credit card bill 🤣.  

Whatever your style is use the forum to seek advice and wisecrack when you can.

P.S. Don’t take @can@CanadaCubs too seriously.  He used to get under my skin until he explained that he’s just an asshole.
    Sounds good, appreciate the help and advice!
    edited April 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    Its pretty funny that @forcyzz has the balls to trash talk anyone about their teams. He is so fixated on VIP that he thinks making all these irrelvants posts will help him get it. Buy those killer deals you keep talking about 20-30 times and you should be closer to your goal.  In the mean time, how about you stop PMing people on here asking them "hey can you help me get my VIP badge". I wont post screen shots but dude if you want it that bad, spend the money. Maybe Blue will give it to you in pity but i highly doubt that. Its funny that you said in a previous post you dont care about getting VIP but yet your messaging guys on here in private asking them to get it for you. lol

@dkarski87 yeah... I’m begging in my boots for these people to HELP me get vip, because asking questions is begging for help. Unlike your budget ass I’ll get it on my own though, cheers nerd :)
    If you go back 5-6 years, you would save up 30K in gold to get a guaranteed legend at the 30K tier on the weekend fan rewards, 20K earlier in the year for the prime. 

Since the player boxes have become the norm, fan rewards are truly just a consolation prize for not getting the player you want from the box, or they are in addition to you getting that player.

with all that being said, if you are at 19,000 after your chase, it is worth the extra 1K. But I would not spend a ton of gold to get that box. 
    Alright bet , thanks for the help!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Budget ass @dkarski87 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Best laugh all week!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
This discussion has been closed.