Videos Not Uploading

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports
Great work again, GLU.

Get to 4.10 for my third cycle, game cheats (9 and out) and no video reboot. Go to try and get free gold. Nope. Nothing there either.

Unreal how bad this has gotten with the cheating, crashing, etc.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    No vids available for ‘18, ‘19, ‘20 either so it looks like a very widespread issue
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    It’s like if these mother fuckers have gotten to the point where they don’t give a **** what they do or don’t do and if we don’t like it we can **** off! It’s to the point where it’s laughable!!!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ll settle for a 1-time gift of 15,000 gold. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It’s like if these mother fuckers have gotten to the point where they don’t give a **** what they do or don’t do and if we don’t like it we can **** off! It’s to the point where it’s laughable!!!
    I’ll be honest, I am pretty sure this isn’t exactly the thing they want to deal with at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon. That’s when it started for them. 

I’m not saying they aren’t working on it, but I guarantee there are people at Glu ticked because they couldn’t leave for the weekend yet
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Yeah, dealing with this during WOH is not ideal. 

No worries,  I'll just log all the times I paid gold for continues in lieu of a video continue and I'm sure they'll be happy to reimburse me. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Straight from our Ads channel - Twitter was down, which hosts MoPub (one of the places we get our ads served from), and as a result the videos were down.  Luckily, it was brief.