VIP

bigbuzz9bigbuzz9 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
So I'm at level 11 allstar perks and still no VIP and this is what I was told and u decided!

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    how many AS tickets is that?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    At least 12650
  • ajlapietraajlapietra Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    yeah i reached all star 10 and asked the same thing. got the same kind of response. i’m at 9205 all star tickets right now. i thought i would’ve received vip but i guess i still haven’t done enough. 
  • ZoarZoar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was told in 2020 at level 10 you become vip now in 2021 they changed the rules not right not fair , sounds like a class action suit,  come on glu/ea sports what the big secret of saying whsts needed to be vip. All games present players with this info . Good luck bigbuzz9.
  • bigbuzz9bigbuzz9 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I have 13,416 allstar tickets
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @bigbuzz9 yea I cant see them raising the VIP threshold that much. Its usually $500 from year to year. No idea but I would think 13500 tickets would get it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Is that $500 per year or overall from previous years

So as I said before u are pick for vip and that's another response I screen shot about this
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Who would message customer service to get a straight answer to anything?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I always assumed that customer service were homeless guys pulled in each day and given a quick typing test along with a random name up on a board..(i had a whiteboard full of names from a previous post many years ago) then let go each night so as to not have the same person deal with a problem in game. thus the inconsistent answers.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • JBHAWK56JBHAWK56 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I know this thread is a little dated, but has anyone figured out the secret requirements? I am in a similar situation and received the same response. Super frustrating!!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    seriously don't do it dude..   you will just be burning cash..buy a drone, or a hooker, one is safer than the other granted but either way you will get a lifetime of use out of either purchase. (think about it)
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit