Just Like Last Year, 4.6 Has A Higher Cheat Rating Than The Rest Of The Round

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

GLU still hasn't changed this stupidity. That's why Shane Greene is much harder than pretty much anyone else in round 4 or 5.

At gold, his cheat rating is 40, whereas everyone else is at 30 (which is obviously a lie also).

You can use your closer against him and still lose 80% of the time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is nothing new, just use one of your better rated players. This is the same in 3-6, 4-6 and 5-6.  Adjust to the scenario.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    FWIW I have a lot more frustration with that guy....Lasagna....or whatever his name is at 2.9. Dude is a frickin puss ball throwing double play machine.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I don’t know how I did it, but I managed to beat WOH tonight. I’m Silver and can’t even past Level 4 in Warmup or Pro on Mondays but somehow managed to beat Royale. This game is effing weird.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    that’s awesome Dave. Who are your closers? Did you use gold? I guess that I should have tried a little harder. As we know different days can bring different results 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I used my keeper Hrbek (4/4) and video boost for 5.9 and keeper Davey (4/2) and 80 gold for 5.10. Didn’t need the video restart. The RNG gods were with me for once, I guess. I have no illusions that I’ll be able to do it again until I go gold.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    This is nothing new, just use one of your better rated players. This is the same in 3-6, 4-6 and 5-6.  Adjust to the scenario.

Correct. This of this as a friendly PSA from the good Dr., just phrased in my own special way.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    4.6 a little more so than 5.6 or 3.6 but it hasn’t been terrible this season.  Still prone to random droughts usually level 3 or 4.  Level 5 when I get to it usually just falls over.  Gold seems to play like silver did in the previous two versions where I get a lot of DPs and weak contact at random times.  Not quite ready for the BG grind in April to go to diamond so will put up with it a little bit longer.
  • clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    In past years this aspect was more critical. You really had to make a chart with which matchup was the toughest, second toughest, etc. It was almost never sequential.  There are always bugaboos included like 4.10 being harder than 5.10 as well.  This is the game. 
  • clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

For the unfamiliar.