Options

Event sets

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Is there a cutoff time for collecting rewards for event sets? I can’t remember who they were but I wanted to check and this is what I got 

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Usually, when functioning properly, the collection period goes well into after said event is over. But as we all know, Glu seems to have a wee bit of difficulty with the “functioning properly” part of everything!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s what I was thinking. Betts/Correa was one set but I can’t remember the other although I was thinking that it was just one player 
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yes - I got a Mookie/Correa/Moustakas/Vazquez group this weekend. Went to check the event collections - and the tab was blank.
    I emailed CS - and asked them what was going on - sure I had a set that was worthy of reward.
    The response I got was that they had checked - and indeed I had pulled both Mike Trouts (which I hadn't) - and unfortunately the collection period for that event had ended on 4/18......
    Now I'm not saying that CS has their heads up their wazzoos....but.....cmon

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2021
    2003cobra said:
    Is there a cutoff time for collecting rewards for event sets? I can’t remember who they were but I wanted to check and this is what I got 
    It's been cutoff 'early'(12:01 am, Sunday) for at least, the last three weekends. Like you, I found out the hard way. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Not back again yet today either. Great work, GLU

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service