Fast draft picks.

fatfluxfatflux Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
is it possible to implement a way to sell draft picks? I end up getting a ton and wish I could just sell them all at once for an averaged amount of xp

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That is something that has been mentioned a lot over the years... I would like to see a feature like this maybe the ability to open 5 or so at a time much like they did with mystery boxes. Don’t see it happening unfortunately.
    However I heard they are working on a new batch of stickers 👍🏻
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    You're essentially "selling" them when you open them and have the players that don't make your team get converted to XP.

At the end of the day, if you're gonna let them sit, that's on you.
    edited April 2021
    You're essentially "selling" them when you open them and have the players that don't make your team get converted to XP.

I think what he’s saying is they accumulate so fast it’s nothing to collect a couple hundred late rd draft picks while playing woh... and most don’t stop playing woh to open (sell) a draft pick every time one is rewarded. So having a feature that allowed to open more than one at a time would be beneficial to all. 
    Probably to complicated tho. 

I mean unless people actually enjoy opening several hundred late rds one at a time for 17 xp 🥴 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

I think what he’s saying is they accumulate so fast it’s nothing to collect a couple hundred late rd draft picks while playing woh... and most don’t stop playing woh to open (sell) a draft pick every time one is rewarded. So having a feature that allowed to open more than one at a time would be beneficial to all. 

I mean unless people actually enjoy opening several hundred late rds one at a time for 17 xp 🥴 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I totally get what you're saying, but it's still not nothing. Could there be more? Of course.  But there could also be less.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Throw in a .5% jackpot box, and all complaints will be gone.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    edited April 2021

I totally get what you're saying, but it's still not nothing. Could there be more? Of course.  But there could also be less.
    I think you are referring to the amount of xp that is rewarded? The amount of xp is really not even the issue. Sure if they rewarded more xp it would be less painful to open them all one at a time... but then again you can’t expect much xp from a late round pick, 2nd, 1st rd pick etc.. So it’s irrelevant. 
    It’s my opinion when the suggestion to have to ability to open multiple “draft” pics was brought up the devs somehow confused that with event mystery boxes. Which is now what we have and there was never an outcry for that. Anyway....would just be a nice feature that would benefit all if added in the future. 
    No, I absolutely agree that draft picks should be able to be opened more quickly too especially with how easy they are to accumulate.  I was given a reason as to why Mystery Boxes were and not draft picks, but it was a long one that went over my head, so I don't have a problem bring it up again--and I will!
    No, I absolutely agree that draft picks should be able to be opened more quickly too especially with how easy they are to accumulate.  I was given a reason as to why Mystery Boxes were and not draft picks, but it was a long one that went over my head, so I don't have a problem bring it up again--and I will!
    Awesome! Tk you 👍🏻
  • clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    The longer the devs can keep you logged in and active the more chances they have to sell directly to you or expose you to their third party advertising.  It does not make sense for them to streamline this process.