Frick It, I'll Do It: Official 2021 Bait And Switch Thread

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited April 2021 in General TSB Discussion

Don't recall the date: Doc stated he spent .99 but he really spent 1.99. He shalt not be forgiven for this error.

Don't recall the date, but: Everyone got 15K in gold, then it got taken away. LOL. I feel sorry for those that actually thought GLU would do this for us.

4/19/21: Kyle Garlick: RALLY bonus player has two skills. Poor folks get him, level him and the skills, then GLU removes the skills without compensation.

4/20/21: CVC Tuesday Night Finale: Win the round, but no rewards. Still no rewards given as of 4/22. Lovely.

4/22/21: Morning CVC (Match 3) still not paid out.

Any others I missed?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Any others I missed?

When you said you only spent $.99 this year but you had actually spent more than double that ($1.99)
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Got it

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts

Any others I missed?

When you said you only spent $.99 this year but you had actually spent more than double that ($1.99)
    Too funny. I’m still laughing out loud. 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Spend 💰& expect nothing!
    Spend $.99 to $1.99 & expect nothing!
    Spend nothing & expect persistent banners+vids! 
    Whining is free & unlimited!
    Continuing to play this festering 💩 pile & that’s Priceless!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Isn't anyone gonna point out that the Doc is speaking in a 3rd person perspective?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    @2020KC agrees with @CanadaCubs
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
     I’m still laughing at @jmsorioles33. I’ll let the good doctor slide on the third person narrative 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I think @drsmartassphd should create a glubot II thread, we need some humor
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    4/22/21: Doc calls Kyle Garlick a POTW but he was actually a Rally Bonus player. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Can we change the thread name to Docs Screwups and assorted Glu’s?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    4/22/21: Doc calls Kyle Garlick a POTW but he was actually a Rally Bonus player. 
    I thought about pointing that out, but the thought of being called “dad” again was just too brutal. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I thought about pointing that out, but the thought of being called “dad” again was just too brutal. 
    Right... careful it might stick 😉