Comical

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Please for the love of god glu hire CS that actually play the game... or at least understand the damn game. Or better yet FIX ur fkn game so I don’t have to msg them 5x a week with a different issue 🤷🏻‍♂️. I honestly don’t why even bother CS is as useless as Anne Frank’s drum set. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Do you mean that you don’t record every second of your time spent playing this game? It seems that there are plenty of little issues that they could fix if they played this game 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have had this happen to me, and it reminded me of this video. I believe it has to do with the angle. Video is only a minute long and explains how the camera angle can make things look like something happened, when it didn’t. 

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I use that trick on my wife a lot. I’ll spare you guys the details 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I have a hard time believing that the boys in Bangladesh are sitting at the round table reviewing screenshots and videos to validate the customers' complaint. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The kicker is that you can't send CS a video longer than 25MB, which is about 29 seconds. So the amount of time it would take to record everything, splice it, send it over, etc, is brutal.

Again, this whole "please record it" approach is just another obvious ploy by this unethical company to be unaccountable for their never-ending bull$hit.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

The thought of sending CS videos of a mobile game is fking comical. @mythicaldragon has a valid issue. CS should just give him the 700 gold. Its worthless currency. Such scrooges lol
    I have had this happen to me, and it reminded me of this video. I believe it has to do with the angle. Video is only a minute long and explains how the camera angle can make things look like something happened, when it didn’t. 

This was a good laugh. I can visualize the CS team using the Parallax theory to justify not giving customers anything 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I mean, if we can't get precise readings from animation that follows a simulated outcome, how can we be sure we aren't living inside some other world being controlled by cyborgs from another dimension?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Aren’t players supposed to upgrade beyond 10 on repulls??Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not but I’ve had multiple re pulls this weekend players not leveling up. They will upgrade all the way to b10 but won’t upgrade further. I’m silver of course.
    Have not bothered msging CS about it I know it would go no where...🙄