VIP Status

WHIMSYWHIMSY Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I have hit the spending requirements for level 10 all star, I play everyday and have put up over 50 Bullion club points for a consistently top 3 club and am very active. I would appreciate being considered for VIP 

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I would contact CS
  • WHIMSYWHIMSY Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    I would contact CS
    They usually give the same cookie cutter answer that “VIP are hand selected “ and they can’t do anything about it. Worth a shot though I guess 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    There is no selection process. It’s automatically done. However, the threshold seems to have increased this year. Unfortunately I don’t know the magic number 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea judging by what people have been posting. It looks like it could be anywhere between 500-1k$ more then last year.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Is it what you spend each year or do they add up purchases over the years 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Grizzly99 said:
    Is it what you spend each year or do they add up purchases over the years 
    I don’t think it rolls over you have to spend the magic number in that season otherwise you start over. Once you reach vip your all star vip status rolls over every year. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats false, it does carry over. Its based on AS tickets.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    At least it USED to carry over. Hopefully that hasn’t changed
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    edited April 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    I know AS tickets rollover if you are vip. But AS tickets now roll over even if you aren’t vip? When did that change? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: had to have been after 2018 season I had a club mate that didn’t quite make vip that year and I remember him complaining it didn’t roll over the next year so 20 is the answer. 
    Anyway....not really I’ve something I’ve paid any attention too but good to know the cheap glutards did the right thing. Glu👏 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    If they don't improve upon the April VIP rewards, I would stay away from it. To say that was a disappointment compared to last year's rewards is an understatement.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I know AS tickets rollover if you are vip. But AS tickets now roll over even if you aren’t vip? When did that change? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: had to have been after 2018 season I had a club mate that didn’t quite make vip that year and I remember him complaining it didn’t roll over the next year so 20 is the answer. 
    Anyway....not really I’ve something I’ve paid any attention too but good to know the cheap glutards did the right thing. Glu👏 
    One of my holder teams is AS8, and that has carried over in the last 2 seasons. This season included. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    dkarski87 said:

One of my holder teams is AS8, and that has carried over in the last 2 seasons. This season included. 
    Hell idk my memory is bad buddy.. the tsb seasons kinda run together anymore so don’t go by me 😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

This is correct. The all star system started in ‘19. It carried over a few weeks into the release of ‘20 and carried over immediately upon connecting to ‘21. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • WHIMSYWHIMSY Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Just to give an update I got VIP already, so it appears to be the same spending threshold as years past