Double gold!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Double gold 👍🏻
    On a Wednesday morning... that’s a new one 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Don't ask me why, but I woke up and for some reason decided to pop open the game because I felt like it was double gold...and it was. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Double gold 👍🏻
    On a Wednesday morning... that’s a new one 🤷🏻‍♂️
    It’s prank day. My guess is your gold stash will be half of what it ends up being as a prank. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    One day only 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    One day only....during a Royale event. LOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited April 2021
    No DG for two weekends then they sling it in for 24 hours midweek when you wouldn’t expect it. 

Their generosity was compounded by the empty  cvc reward box
    Make that three weekends

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    They’re just giving us more and more reasons not to be engaged in this game. I quit spending any $$ based on terrible boxes and results, only reason to log on was double gold. If they take that away I won’t be on much at all this weekend, what’s the point??
    They’re just giving us more and more reasons not to be engaged in this game. I quit spending any $$ based on terrible boxes and results, only reason to log on was double gold. If they take that away I won’t be on much at all this weekend, what’s the point??

Just wait until you see the garbage boxes they have. LOL. This weekend there is literally no reason to play unless you are a hopeless addict. I need a 1B but that player's skills suck so bad I don't even care.

• DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Glu got us again basically greed has just overtaken them as this point they give zero fucks about any 2x gold just want you spending for sets, for players to complete sets in specials and load up on Prime xp before it is released for all ... Glu Still Blows !! EA hope clears house
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    Glu got us again basically greed has just overtaken them as this point they give zero fucks about any 2x gold just want you spending for sets, for players to complete sets in specials and load up on Prime xp before it is released for all ... Glu Still Blows !! EA hope clears house
    They won't clean house, the house will just get bigger which in turn means more space for a bigger mess.
    Double gold is live 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻🤷🏻‍♂️
    Right in time. I can't get past the mid-point of level 3 in whatever version of WOH this is. 
    5 days!!!!

Smart move as I wasn't going to play again until Royale weekend.

Now, if WoH is rigged again tomorrow, I'll just farm until I can get resources. I'm already tired of "multi event" every day.

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

Smart move as I wasn't going to play again until Royale weekend.

Now, if WoH is rigged again tomorrow, I'll just farm until I can get resources. I'm already tired of "multi event" every day.

What?! You don't like 6 days a week of BGs?  That's crazy talk 🙄
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Now if they could only get rid of the videos that won't load, complete, or crash the app constantly......
    5 days!!!!
    Awesome 👏 
    Where do you see that? As long as I’ve played this game I’ve never been able to figure that out 
    5 days!!!!
    Awesome 👏 
    Where do you see that? As long as I’ve played this game I’ve never been able to figure that out 
    Go to the offers page

Did they extend it it shows 3 days still left? 
    Possibly to extend through the weekend. I’m showing it as well
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

You need to buy the double gold extension subscription to get the extra days.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

Shhh 🤫🤐 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:

Shhh 🤫🤐 
    I don’t get guys like you.  The forum is a way to exchange information and help each other.  Why would you want me to withhold info that will help new guys? 🤬
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Double offers, and double surveys along with flash gifts for Mother’s Day weekend...Really? 
     No double gold videos.... tap sports baseball must not appreciate mother’s enough for that 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Double offers, and double surveys along with flash gifts for Mother’s Day weekend...Really? 
     No double gold videos.... tap sports baseball must not appreciate mother’s enough for that 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Maybe this is how they get people to spend Mother’s Day with mothers 
    Maybe this is how they get people to spend Mother’s Day with mothers 
    Hmmmm 🤔 how thoughtful of glu... and here I was condemning them.  I feel horrible now 😕
    Double gold is live 🍻 
    Double gold is live 🍻 
    You are a beautiful man. 
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Many moms not wanna hear that