This upcoming week

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
What is the new event?  

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Have to wait until tomorrow unless the VIPs were given some insight 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Multi-Event will now be called Rotating Triple Play- A fun and new way to play your favourite 3 modes (Prime, Tourneys, and BGs).  Dont forget to keep an eye out for The Triple Multiplier!  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m more interested in the players that will be bonus all week. I like that idea.  But will probably be a flop I’m sure there’s a catch 0.01 odds at 2k per box... sounds about right 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m more interested in the players that will be bonus all week. I like that idea.  But will probably be a flop I’m sure there’s a catch 0.01 odds at 2k per box... sounds about right 
    You like players with 2 skills right?

bases empty and bases loaded coming right up!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    More players means more bonus sets means it will cost more to compete for the addicts.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

More players means more bonus sets means it will cost more to compete for the addicts.
    Where did you see more boxes?  I saw 2 new boxes on Monday. Normally Monday has a hitters box and Tuesday has a pitchers box, because no one wants to pull a pitcher on Monday. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    There is zero chance that there will only be 2 boxes for the whole week. They will still release new boxes on Tues, Wed and Thurs. Plus POW boxes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I just don’t see how it will be different. The positive thing is there will be some longevity to bonus players. But releasing 2 boxes on Monday as opposed to 1 Monday and 1 Wednesday. You still get 2 boxes. Also, like @dkarski87 said there will be potw as well as miscellaneous boxes the other days. Atleast there will be longevity with some k the guys,  but my guess is the biggest sets will have the extra guys from each day. 
    dkarski87 said:
    There is zero chance that there will only be 2 boxes for the whole week. They will still release new boxes on Tues, Wed and Thurs. Plus POW boxes.
    Oh I know there won’t be just 2, I’m just saying I think there are 2 new boxes Monday, which is just the one from Tuesday bumped up to Monday. Tuesday still POTW, Wednesday new box, Thursday new box. 

I think the number of boxes stays the same. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Where did you see more boxes?  I saw 2 new boxes on Monday. Normally Monday has a hitters box and Tuesday has a pitchers box, because no one wants to pull a pitcher on Monday. 
    I think the skepticism comes in that just because they are releasing 2 boxes on Monday doesn’t really change anything. Normally we get 2 main boxes each week anyway(Monday and Wednesday). That just gets moved up to both being released Monday. I think this sets up for them to release a special box now Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well as the potw boxes Tuesday. So in theory it will either be the same amount of boxes or possibly an extra. 

I think this means extra boxes, more players, and more sets.

I'm just going with their greedy pattern. The goal here isn't to fix the game or make it more fun. The goal is to keep getting every penny they can from the addicts.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    One "positive" is your field pass luck (Freeman/Harper) will carry for the week rather than 48 hours. I too was quickly excited at the thought of just two boxes then I slept and re-read it and said meh, not a big change
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Boxes already got Tuesday & Thursday boxes they use in extra bases plus you got POTW so definitely not only 2 boxes for whole week as think by Tuesday big spenders have all players both boxes for rest of week . Don’t forget it will give them chance to add more specials only $15+ players to complete those sets like weekends so can’t get em in boxes gotta spend real money not gold to finish sets ... 

New Mode gotta be that pitching mode ? I’m guessing instead of Slugfest it will be Strikefest with lowest multiplier and worst rewards like Slugfest 🤷🏻‍♂️ Unless it’s following the not so secret pattern since 20 of making any mode outside of BGs less and less important so we can always run out of BGs & ice packs with so many BG modes then gotta hit up tournaments to try to refill them and run out of cash since bgs almost everyday and biggest multiplier 95% time outside WoH Mondays 
    I feel kinda stupid, and y’all should too because no one mentioned it, but there isn’t a rally box this week. I have only bought it once, so I didn’t even think about it 
    I feel kinda stupid, and y’all should too because no one mentioned it, but there isn’t a rally box this week. I have only bought it once, so I didn’t even think about it 
    It was in the announcements on friday I believe. It wont be back until after next weekend 
    It was in the announcements on friday I believe. It wont be back until after next weekend 
    I meant it is one less box. Probably why there are 2 today
    I meant it is one less box. Probably why there are 2 today
    Oh very likely. 
    If this holds, I like this. Makes the players more valuable again without oversaturation. Plus four days of bonus is a lot more enjoyable to go after than just two. Interesting to see what extra box comes out today. Likely pitchers again, but you should have dozens of those by now.

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    If this holds, I like this. Makes the players more valuable again without oversaturation. Plus four days of bonus is a lot more enjoyable to go after than just two. Interesting to see what extra box comes out today. Likely pitchers again, but you should have dozens of those by now.
    So by oversaturation you definitely don't mean pulling the same 3 star catcher 23 times right?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Yeah when I opened 8 boxes chasing Freeman earlier, I pulled the pitcher 6 times in a row. LOL