Missing Bonus Set Points with Franchise Player

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

OK, so my wine induced judgement convinced me to purchase Sanchez. The wine said I needed a C upgrade since I’m still using same C from day 1. Then the wine said “look, 15K blue cash gets you a nice bonus set with franchise Joc” I’m in! So the 1st 4 games with franchise Joe works for some value. Then the 5th and final game, only base rewards given and NOT the set bonus points. After reporting this, the first agent said the system is working properly and to make sure I’m playing the most recent version (didn’t mention WiFi 🤷‍♂️). Then I get Charles, who accurately confirmed the issue. But guess what? Too bad, we can’t help ya.  This company has SERIOUS problems in so many areas! This, from Charles. At least he was competent and honest.

“I see that you're reaching out about one of the prime games you initiated recently. I'm sorry to hear that the set bonus points for that last matchup with Joc didn't give you the additional points that should have applied.

We tried to reproduce the scenario and we confirmed that the set bonus points were not applying when you consume the last game of a franchise player. As you say, we do believe that the set bonus should apply till that last attempt. However, I'm afraid that we're unable to make any adjustments to points recorded by the system at this time.

Basing on our findings, it appears that all users who have consumed their last game for Joc would have the same experience as you did. Although we are unable to apply the adjustments that you're hoping for, we'll do what we can and file this as a bug report so future instances of this opportunity doesn't happen again.

We do appreciate that you've taken the time to reach out and let us know of this issue.

In the meantime, if you happen to have other questions or concerns about your account, please don't hesitate to reach out! The team will always be here for you, just a message away.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Regards,
Charles V
Glu Mobile Customer Care”

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    The facts are facts, and they say that they are seeing what you see but can't explain it. This is most likely because cs isn't privy to the handicaps that are attached to individual accounts.  I had every set this weekend and couldn't score 1\10th of the points being scored by some people in my own club.  There are way too many factors to involve cs in these instances, and they know it.   My advice, get a line account, and find some people in the know

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I like the “consume the last game of a franchise player”. When phrased like that, I understand. 🍺🍷🥃🤷‍♂️
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The fact that you purchased that horrid player with those skills after two other RH C were released last week gives me the sads. These boxes/players this weekend warranted no attention due to their level and skills. Yet plenty still fell for it.

That's why the price of this game keeps going up. C'mon man!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

The fact that you purchased that horrid player with those skills after two other RH C were released last week gives me the sads. These boxes/players this weekend warranted no attention due to their level and skills. Yet plenty still fell for it.

I get it. Why would anyone want a player who has 2 skills that are decent for WOH?  It is much easier to complain about the cheat ratings. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

I apologize for not asking for your permission. My bad. 

Also, I lost the download link to “Doc’s Guide to Whining and Complaining and Other Useless Info”

Thanks in advance!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

This has been the game for so long!  People can do whatever they want. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @tshea510 I’ll send you a copy. Check your messages when u get time