Cycling WOH (Tips)

forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
What are some of the best tips you could give to “cycling” WOH? I always seem to get stuck on level 5🙃.  Thanks in advance, happy Monday 🤙🏻

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Be plat or diamond. The other levels are rigged

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Use proper matchups l/r but don’t be afraid to reverse that if you keep getting stuck on same level.  At 4-6 I use my best rhb against rhp, seems only way I beat it.  Right now level 4 seems to be the hardest for me.  Skills are vital, level them!

Lastly ignore drsmartassphd, he should of stayed silver!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    whynot said:
    Use proper matchups l/r but don’t be afraid to reverse that if you keep getting stuck on same level.  At 4-6 I use my best rhb against rhp, seems only way I beat it.  Right now level 4 seems to be the hardest for me.  Skills are vital, level them!

Lastly ignore drsmartassphd, he should of stayed silver!
    Sounds good appreciate it brother 🤙🏻
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    You need skills that are always active and make sure they are maxed. So then you match your players to the skills.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2021

Only boost was 5-10.

Edit, forgot I boosted 4-10 as well just to be safe
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I went plat over the weekend because I was bored, so far even with a janky uncapped lineup have 5 wins now and 3 players capped in plat.  Had the boxes been kinder that probably is 6 or 7 but meh.  Gold has its propensity for you to go into droughts but with proper matchups and maybe a 40 boost at the end shouldn't be that bad, good silver teams can win too. The one win I got in silver before going up honestly felt better than after because it was a bit brutal though I managed not to spend too much gold (refuse for the most part to take gold restarts).

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I am at gold and cleared woh hard level 5 times each of the past 2 Mondays.  So it can be done.  If you have only one good stud. Spend gold to use him more than once.  Deep in level 5 don’t  be shy to use 80 gold boost.   My stamina is lacking this year.  Last week I was at number 1 mvp race with two hours left and got a woh headache and stopped. So moderation. Ha!
  • forcyzzforcyzz Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Appreciate all the comms, hope woh has been good to you beauts today
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Harper is the key to 4.10 for me now. Mystery solved.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service