4-27-21: Pick'em Odds and notes....

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
1)Giants: Win against the Rockies?

Giants are a solid favorite(-173). Obv, it can happen, but I simply can't take the Rockies here. I'm going with 'Yes.'

2)White Sox: Win by 3 or more runs against the Tigers?

I actually hate these types of questions. The White Sox are huge favorites to win outright and are even favored to win by 1.5. However, odds are always against one major league team beating another by at least 3 runs. I think Detroit qualifies as such so I gotta go with the odds. I'm going with 'No.'

3)Phillies: Win against the Cards:

Ugh, total coin flip and it's reflected by the odds(Cards -112). I like Efflin more than Cmart so I guess I'm going with the Phillies. I'm going with 'Yes' here. 

Once again, these are really tough to hit so I definitely wouldn't shuffle. Hopefully, your coin flips are better than mine. GL!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    makes mental note to wait to lock in pick em until he sees the @DFBB write up. I went YYN with little "faith" in the Sox and Phillies questions. 

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Crap! I was going to piggy back today because I’ve been awful at Pick’Ems this season but I was too late. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @baseball2020 why don’t you post your picks on the forum and we will do the opposite 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Lol. That’s not a bad idea.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @baseball2020 why don’t you post your picks on the forum and we will do the opposite 
    Welp, going the opposite as me would’ve almost worked. Lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m right around 50% on my picks. Unfortunately 3/3 doesn’t happen very often-about the same number of times as 0/3