Big update is now available!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• AgulierspeedAgulierspeed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Did the upgrade and now you are unable to autoplay BGs.  Am able to autoplay tournaments.  If this is the intent to force people more and more to buy every field pass I am done

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Did the upgrade and now you are unable to autoplay BGs.  Am able to autoplay tournaments.  If this is the intent to force people more and more to buy every field pass I am done

I just updated a short while ago.I'm confused by your post. Are you referring to the autoplay that comes with FP? Or autoplaying an inning? Either way, seems odds that tourneys/bgs are different. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Biggest part of the update. 

,  and more  ,

for those looking, tournaments are under the prime tab. 
    This has created a bit of a buzz. It seems to happen randomly.  I got it once within 5 games. Then nothing in about 80 and then, three consecutive games.  If you fail it three times, auto play gets disabled for 24 hours: 

• AgulierspeedAgulierspeed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    DFBB said:

I just updated a short while ago.I'm confused by your post. Are you referring to the autoplay that comes with FP? Or autoplaying an inning? Either way, seems odds that tourneys/bgs are different. 
    I am referring to autoplay an inning without FP.  It appears like there is a limit on the amount of games you can autoplay innings before that option goes away and your only option is to play the game for real.  After 10-15 minutes you can autoplay one more game but the option goes away on the next game.

It appears the strategy for Glu is you have to buy every FP to put up serious points.
    DFBB said:

I am referring to autoplay an inning without FP.  It appears like there is a limit on the amount of games you can autoplay innings before that option goes away and your only option is to play the game for real.  After 10-15 minutes you can autoplay one more game but the option goes away on the next game.

It appears the strategy for Glu is you have to buy every FP to put up serious points.
    If that's the case, it has to be an error. There's no way that is intended. I'll mess around with it on a holder team and see how it goes. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2021
    dkarski87 said:

Rut Roh!  Somebody can’t auto tap.  🙏🙏
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    What triggers losing inning auto play?  
    edited April 2021
    Someone in my club solved 3 times CORRECTLY, and still had this happen. Why dont you go crawl back into your hole or mamas basement. Biggest hypocrite ever was on here preaching for cooldown then had the balls to actually take up the guys on their offer to play free pts in their clubs.
    – The Great Houmy
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Pxp listed as a reward for Payoff Pitch
    dkarski87 said:
    lol not mine dipshit. Someone in my club solved 3 times CORRECTLY, and still had this happen. Why dont you go crawl back into your hole or mamas basement. Biggest hypocrite ever was on here preaching for cooldown then had the balls to actually take up the guys on their offer to play free pts in their clubs.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love ya bro!  Let’s be nice in here so the thread doesn’t get closed.  ❤️ 

#cooldown
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

I’m not sure how well this is gonna fly. Autotappers aside, if you buy FP for the week or weekend, your purchase is pretty well void. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    So what I am hearing is that I shouldn’t play games so that doesn’t pop up?
    Payoff pitch is broken. After aiming, it shows a blue circle which should be your aim point for the pitch, but then it goes somewhere completely different
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited April 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    lol not mine dipshit. Someone in my club solved 3 times CORRECTLY, and still had this happen. Why dont you go crawl back into your hole or mamas basement. Biggest hypocrite ever was on here preaching for cooldown then had the balls to actually take up the guys on their offer to play free pts in their clubs.
    That’s exactly why I didn’t chime in on that thread. I knew ay-wholes like you would pitch a fit at anyone who expressed a difference of opinion (never preached, never will) from you 15 months ago and we would get it with both barrels.
    I've had issues with him for years. I hate hypocrites.
    – The Great Houmy
    For the record I didn’t take him up on the offer for free points, I applauded him.  I’m still holding out for you to put em up for me. 😎😎
    - Blueleopard
    anytime, just let me know.
    – The Great Houmy
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    We’re all hypocrites in this life. The key is to avoid being a harmful hypocrite.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited April 2021
    1. In no way whatsoever stops the 1% autotappers. Pick up phone, solve image puzzle, restart tapper.

2. It does however piss off the 99% of everyone else who does not autotap, to the point we all consider quitting.

Lmao clownshoes...
    Have y’all seen the cycle rewards for the new pitching tower?  

Hope y’all have all your pitchers at Diamond 24

Can’t wait to see The Docs cheat out frickery threads. Good thing it’s not VIP weekend. I’m pretty sure he’d write a novel. 
    edited April 2021

Can’t wait to see The Docs cheat out frickery threads. Good thing it’s not VIP weekend. I’m pretty sure he’d write a novel. 
    “Then it makes you only throw curves with the top corner as the only blue square!”

I think that the pitches you are given will be an indication of if your pitchers are good enough to win, just like getting only fastballs in WOH tells you that your batter is good enough 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

“Then it makes you only throw curves with the top corner as the only blue square!”

I think that the pitches you are given will be an indication of if your pitchers are good enough to win, just like getting only fastballs in WOH tells you that your batter is good enough 
    I expect this is true. Just like with WOH, the matchup will dictate you won’t win. Of course if it used the same logic as WOH, you’d never lose unless your pitcher was half the rating of the batter. Even then, it would be 50/50. 
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    1. In no way whatsoever stops the 1% autotappers. Pick up phone, solve image puzzle, restart tapper.

2. It does however piss off the 99% of everyone else who does not autotap, to the point we all consider quitting.

Lmao clownshoes...
    To discuss your comments-

1- Maybe not. But I guess it could slow it down. The scripts will get interfered with during sleeping times

2- It will piss off 100% of people. I don’t know anyone who enjoys manually playing this game. 

JEDDDOGGY said:

Lmao clownshoes...
    To discuss your comments-

1- Maybe not. But I guess it could slow it down. The scripts will get interfered with during sleeping times

2- It will piss off 100% of people. I don’t know anyone who enjoys manually playing this game. 

I enjoy manually playing from time to time, but only by my choice. Not bonus games for sure. Head to head I enjoy manually playing more than autoplaying honestly. But that is because it is just an inning at a time. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m just so glad they keep finding ways to make the gaming experience better for everyone... and they’ve been consistently doing it for years. 👍🏻👏
    Is payoff pitch f’d up for anyone else?  Seems when I finally am able to aim a pitch in the strike zone, the game positions the ball outside the strike zone and walks 4 guys in a row.
    edited April 2021
    xracman said:
    Is payoff pitch f’d up for anyone else?  Seems when I finally am able to aim a pitch in the strike zone, the game positions the ball outside the strike zone and walks 4 guys in a row.
    You have to watch how the pitch will move. The movement comes after the spot where you “aim”. So for a slider, it is going to move a lot to the left (if using a RHP). Curves are going to move both down and away from the pitcher’s arm.