Video Re-Rolls for Rewards

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
edited March 2021 in Bug Reports
After a video re-roll for a chance at different reward, the initial reward NEVER changes. It ALWAYS remains the initial reward. This was discussed a while back in main forum, thought I’d post it here as an official bug. Platform seems not to be a factor as everyone is affected. Thanks!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I noted it in its initial discussion, but I'll double check to see if that was looked at.  Thanks again.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    FYI. This still doesn't work. So-called "Customer Service" doesn't believe me. This is not ok. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I noted it in its initial discussion, but I'll double check to see if that was looked at.  Thanks again.
    Appears to have been fixed possibly even before latest update. Thanks Blue!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks for that info @tshea510.  I haven’t tried it in forever but now I will
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I'm still always getting the exact same thing. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Always. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Day in and day out... Not fixed.... Just like when I open up this game everyday.....still not fixed yet🙄
    edited May 2021
    Maybe you guys just thought it was broken?  
    - Blueleopard
    You know,  when I'm re-rolling 10 franchise coins on the club challenge box to try for 1000 gold ...this stuff matters. 

Fix it, or remove the option. It's been long enough. 
    You know,  when I'm re-rolling 10 franchise coins on the club challenge box to try for 1000 gold ...this stuff matters. 

See my post above?
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

See my post above?
    I assumed you were joking. I still do. 

I probably didn't pay as much attention in my statistics classes as I should have, but I paid enough attention to know that no, it's broken. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I think what he means is it's not broken. It's doing exactly what the game wants it to do. Fewer things in this game are explained using statistics as we're lead to believe. 
    Cooz19 said:
    I think what he means is it's not broken. It's doing exactly what the game wants it to do. Fewer things in this game are explained using statistics as we're lead to believe. 
    Can they legally even do that? Offer a fake chance at a better reward under false pretenses to boost advertising revenue with no intention to actually provide a chance to obtain the reward?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Can they legally even do that? Offer a fake chance at a better reward under false pretenses to boost advertising revenue with no intention to actually provide a chance to obtain the reward?
    I'm not a lawyer, but it definitely sounds illegal. Much like their busted version of matching heads and penalizing players for a service they paid for. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    At one time it was fixed, but it’s clearly now broken again. Blue???
    This is the kind of crap that makes customers mad. Go ahead and apologize and tell us it's broken.

But don't look me dead in the eye and tell me a boldfaced lie by saying it's working like it's supposed to then further insult me by explaining how RNG works. 

I thought there was going to be more of an effort for transparency around here. 
    Did somebody say rigged rerolls?
    - Blueleopard
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    "We can't assume..." 

"See, that's the thing. We shouldn't be able to assume it. If I can bet all my gold and all my invested xp on the re-roll producing what I initially got, I would, gladly. That's the problem, and that's why I'm writing in." 
    Update:

It is July 14th, and this is somehow still a thing. 

If you watch a video for a reward re-roll (besides silver 1st first round picks), you are guaranteed to pull the same thing. 

If you write to customer service, they will gaslight you and tell you that it's all random and that the video re-rolls are working as intended. 

July 14th. Still happening. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Update:

It is July 14th, and this is somehow still a thing. 

If you watch a video for a reward re-roll (besides silver 1st first round picks), you are guaranteed to pull the same thing. 

If you write to customer service, they will gaslight you and tell you that it's all random and that the video re-rolls are working as intended. 

July 14th. Still happening. 
    That's right it's working just as they intended for it to do, exactly what it's doing.