Big update is now available!

13Next

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I typically do 20 game streaks at a time, because you start to get bad matchups after about 20ish games and your bonus points suffer greatly. So making it kick in after 15 games just sort of ruins it for me. I'm not doing any 30, 50, 100, etcetera  game streaks, like ever.
    Yep this was a swift kick in the nuts. Even if this was the intended plan initially they rolled it out the other way and we all loved it. So of course they had to be quick to take it away. Where there’s a way to monetize something they always go for it. I like how they conveniently left that out on their update news feed post. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I typically do 20 game streaks at a time, because you start to get bad matchups after about 20ish games and your bonus points suffer greatly. So making it kick in after 15 games just sort of ruins it for me. I'm not doing any 30, 50, 100, etcetera  game streaks, like ever.
    Found this out. Deleted the app after. Sick of these dudes making changes to the game without telling anybody what's going on. 

Cue “Another One Bites The Dust” by The Autotappers
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Found this out. Deleted the app after. Sick of these dudes making changes to the game without telling anybody what's going on. 

I don’t think the prime games change has anything to do with auto tappers. To go from every game to needing to streak 15 games first is dumb. As Jedddoggy said, you start to get tougher matchups around 20 wins, which means less points. So why spend gold on wins? It was a handful of wins they decided to take away. Just extremely petty by them for doing that. This change impacts a lot of the lower level players because it was free wins more than it impacts the bigger players. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Petty is the perfect word to describe it.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I like how they conveniently left that out on their update news feed post. 
    yea stuff like that should be the main use for announcements.   It annoyed me a couple years ago but really I just dont get surprised now

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Someone needs to start another RIP thread on we lost alot of good men out there...people are dropping fast.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Looks like all prime games count again.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    “Hello customer service agent. 

I would like credit towards my D6 cycle for the 5 prime games I played this morning before Glu fixed the issue of prime games not counting as division wins”
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    DFBB said:
    “Hello customer service agent. 

I would like credit towards my D6 cycle for the 5 prime games I played this morning before Glu fixed the issue of prime games not counting as division wins”
    Hello stewart - my name is Padramajeir and Ill be assisting you with this issue. 
    due to the complex nature of glu's programming I cannot reveal to you why your prime games weren't being credited, believe me as a player of this sportsball game i truly feel your passion for the game. as a one time courtesy I am crediting your account with 16,519 gold please close and re-open the app, if you do not see the gold you weren't eligible for it and we reclaimed it already, I have forwarded this to the appropriate team to look at the issue, rest assured they will look at it and get back to you after an indeterminate amount of years.

Happy Tapping
    Cheers
    Salutations 
    Kip.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    "sportsball"

LMFAO
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Really glad they reverted this "mistake". Glu trying to pull another fast one while we all talk about other shit in this update
    @TyroneEastwood false alarm, you can redownload the app now! lol

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I don’t think the prime games change has anything to do with auto tappers. To go from every game to needing to streak 15 games first is dumb. As Jedddoggy said, you start to get tougher matchups around 20 wins, which means less points. So why spend gold on wins? It was a handful of wins they decided to take away. Just extremely petty by them for doing that. This change impacts a lot of the lower level players because it was free wins more than it impacts the bigger players. 
    I agree but the opportunity was too timely to pass up
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    New pitching tower will pop up today.  Interested to see if it pops up the same time as WOH (yes it will)