The Official Worst Boxes Of The Year Thread: Let's Keep This Updated

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Voila! Pure garbage. Well done Glu 🤮
    If 500g/box, double skills, and same odds, I'd like them. As is, no interest unless you're chasing sets. 
    Given the likely bump in the next week, single skilled players just dont cut it. 500/2 skill @ same odds would've definitely changed things
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    someone help me understand mystery event.? the only thing mysterious about it is how did they manage to make these boxes suck so hard.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2020KC said:
    someone help me understand mystery event.? the only thing mysterious about it is how did they manage to make these boxes suck so hard.
    Well, there's a 'pop up' WoH. That's basically the difference. I put 'pop up' in quotes because they're always based on the timers(when the multipliers change). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Right but there are no WOH mentions in the Club Bonus points section so I think that is not happening today

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    2020KC said:
    Right but there are no WOH mentions in the Club Bonus points section so I think that is not happening today

Still might happen. Just stay logged in for the next 8 hours. 
    2020KC said:

Today is the 'club rotating mult-event.' Tmrw is the 'mystery multi-event,' and the pop up WoHs. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2020KC said:

Today is the 'club rotating mult-event.' Tmrw is the 'mystery multi-event,' and the pop up WoHs. 

So what was the "new" event this week? Crappy boxes on different days?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Doc I read somewhere that Glu is gonna show you some love by having an o/u on your number of complaints in the forum. This will be a pick em question coming up soon. Not sure what they will set the number at but I’m picking over especially if it’s a woh day. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Seriously can we get a skill added to these players??Glu you want people to spend and chase sets while I’m sure plenty still do but a lot of people like myself said no thanks. I just don’t understand the logic 🤷🏻‍♂️
    2003cobra said:
    Doc I read somewhere that Glu is gonna show you some love by having an o/u on your number of complaints in the forum. This will be a pick em question coming up soon. Not sure what they will set the number at but I’m picking over especially if it’s a woh day. 

LOL. WoH wasn't terrible last week after I got Harper. Plus I had a solid cold streak going for a while in the complaint department.

Even Oscar The Grouch had his days...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Seriously can we get a skill added to these players??Glu you want people to spend and chase sets while I’m sure plenty still do but a lot of people like myself said no thanks. I just don’t understand the logic 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Its absolutely crazy. I would've easily jumped on them if there was 2 skills. But...its Wednesday and the prize is the Disc 30, so they could throw out whatever trash they want and 300 people will buy into it
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I got 2 of them from free boxes today. Needless to say they will never get 1 single AB
    2003cobra said:
    I got 2 of them from free boxes today. Needless to say they will never get 1 single AB

I got close to 20 free boxes of them yesterday. For the first time, I hit my highest VIP multiplier pretty much all day. I did not pull one single player. LOL. Either way, I would not have leveled them either.

2003cobra said:

I got close to 20 free boxes of them yesterday. For the first time, I hit my highest VIP multiplier pretty much all day. I did not pull one single player. LOL. Either way, I would not have leveled them either.
    I got Mercedes and Lowe from gifts, but I'm not leveling either one. If I was playing for points, I'd definitely level(and would've chased) and it just goes to show the difference between playing for club points vs' simply team building.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    April POTM. Biggest disappointment of the year so far when it comes to boxes. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Yup, absolute garbage 🤢🤮
    April POTM. Biggest disappointment of the year so far when it comes to boxes. 
    I think we got a definitive winner here!  
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Whaaaaaaaat?!?  Those boxes are amazing!!... ly terrible.  
    Just no.  
    Brah, have you tried them Roasted Turkey Pringles yet?  I had to put em down bc I was getting calluses on my arms from getting elbow deep continuously on these tubes. No regrets 
    Brah, have you tried them Roasted Turkey Pringles yet?  I had to put em down bc I was getting calluses on my arms from getting elbow deep continuously on these tubes. No regrets 
    Lol I tried really hard to get a tube, but you kicked me from your club before I could find the stash.  Someone left the backdoor open and I just walked in.  I must've gotten too close.  Ah well.  Make sure you lube up them arms, broseephus muchacho!  Helps you get DEEP in those tubes for sure!.. as well as other things.
    Just no.  
    @FrankTheTank04, I guard them tubes with my life. Sorry for kicking you...  No worries, I’m reforming a club for my last 2 weeks of isolation. I’ll gather the band. Bring beer
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Three in my club have admitted to buying POTM boxes. One got 10 Evo for his 1,000 gold, another got nothing from 4 boxes and the third just declared it ‘brutal’ without admitting to how many they’d bought. Not one got lucky. I might just be saying ‘rigged boxes’ 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
     Three in my club have admitted to buying POTM boxes.”

This was a funny comment. The boxes are so bad that only some people will admit to buying them. At least that’s how I took that comment. I can see it now, “So who bought POTM boxes?”

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    One got 10 Evo for his 1,000 gold, 
    That's really the thing for me. I saw 20% odds on 5 EVO and closed the window. 0% chance I'm risking 500 gold to be insulted by the devs. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I know at least one in my club bought "some" as he posted a screenshot of deGrom. Didn't say how many he had to go though.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I nominate today’s boxes. 🤮 

Twins are my team, and I love the guy, but did we really need two Buxtons in two days?
    buddydave said:
    I nominate today’s boxes. 🤮 

Twins are my team, and I love the guy, but did we really need two Buxtons in two days?

Already got you covered!

@FrankTheTank04, I guard them tubes with my life. Sorry for kicking you...  No worries, I’m reforming a club for my last 2 weeks of isolation. I’ll gather the band. Bring beer
    It's all good.  Definitely appreciate all the goodies you brought to us.  Found another plat club where I shine!  Don't think those guys have read the forums.  Got diamond teams in it with TS of 60k and 70k.  They manage top 25s, so there's that.  I'll bring some shinerbock!  
    Oh wait, gotta keep this on topic.... uhhhhh, POTM boxes are trash and I haven't bought one since June 2019, or was it July??  Doesn't matter, the first one of 2021 belongs in the city dump.
    Just no.  
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    So when the foil player is a lefty batter, all of the other batters in boxes for the entire week are righties. Got it. Good to know when to go on vacation from this dumb game.  B)

This entire past week was so horrid that I didn't even want to remember it in this thread by documenting it.

Culminated with SEVEN boxes of players on TH, all of which had a top player with a .005% chance of pulling it.

Then, GLU caps it off by offering NO double gold on a holiday weekend.

The game's cost nearly doubled in one week.