Options

Skill Tiers?

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Did I miss the discussion about skills having tiers  as well as levels now?

Comments

• Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You and me both
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Do the tiers mean anything?  Every single skill I have is tier 2. Doesn’t matter if it is leveled to 8, or left at 0. Doesn’t matter if it is RHP, or 2-out. 
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    The 2-out skill is my favorite!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Do the tiers mean anything?  Every single skill I have is tier 2. Doesn’t matter if it is leveled to 8, or left at 0. Doesn’t matter if it is RHP, or 2-out. 
    They have a system in place where there will be tiers of skills. The details are still being ironed out, but in short, different skills will have a higher cap than others. For now, everything is just tier 2 so no changes yet.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    They have a system in place where there will be tiers of skills. The details are still being ironed out, but in short, different skills will have a higher cap than others. For now, everything is just tier 2 so no changes yet.
    So, I won’t be able to level my 2-out skill past 20?
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    So, I won’t be able to level my 2-out skill past 20?
    Details are still being worked out. lol
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Is the another skill gate waiting to happen? Will we ever go a season of TSB without one?
  • Options
    samtheman said:
    Is the another skill gate waiting to happen? Will we ever go a season of TSB without one?
    Well, since you went there and we now have a pitching event, I think pitcher skills are about to get under the microscope. 
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    samtheman said:
    Well, since you went there and we now have a pitching event, I think pitcher skills are about to get under the microscope. 
    But I have been told for years that they don't work.  

New pitcher skill- extra control.  Bigger red boxes!
  • Options
    If pitcher skills don’t work, this is THE man! Lol

• Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    2 skills, 20 levels, now tiers on top of that, plus x-factor levels, plus pennants, plus team upgrades.

Need a math degree to plays this game.
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Math degrees will be available in the special weekend popup boxes for 50,000 gold.
  • Options
    Math degrees will be available in the special weekend popup boxes for 50,000 gold.
    That’s a bait and switch. It’s really a GED