Fix Matchups

eivoreivor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
So sick and tired of losing to less built teams than mine. I have a 100k gold. Losing to 50-60k platinum and diamond teams. If this really is glu's pathetic ass way to tell me to level up, this game/company can just give me all my money back. Cannot win tournament games because always extra strong 55k diamond team alqlways waiting in the finale. Last time I checked 100k was a whole lot better than 55k. Speak to customer service, basically they tell me to level. Screw that. Fix the worthless ass matchups. And don't speak to me about upgrades, all intangibles, maxed. All hitting and pitching, maxed. The only upgrades not maxed are defense stuff, but there's no way that's the real reason. And if I have everything maxed, why is woh basically laughing at me week in and week out. We don't have 615 legends. TURN THE SHIT DOWN. That is all.

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I feel the same way this was a season game and can’t figure out why I should have lost. I’ve hit the wall at silver so bgs and tourneys aren’t really worth playing and prime is hit it miss.