EASY WOH

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
This is new but is it true?

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Not for @drsmartassphd
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Ran thru it without spending gold but saw no difference in difficulty
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    All good here

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    😂😂😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’m stuck on 5 10. Any ideas? 
    I’m using machado with players on, woh, and risp. Can’t use Harper because his skills don’t work on 5 10
    rgh001 said:
    I’m using machado with players on, woh, and risp. Can’t use Harper because his skills don’t work on 5 10
    I would start looking for someone to be your 5.10 batter that is better than Machado. The starting scenario for that round has him with 0 active skills. 

Basically, he isn’t good enough. 
    Got it, on it now
    So I’m rarely if ever going to beat it because I have no players with 3 starting skills since I can’t remove the skills and replace them?

rgh001 said:
    So I’m rarely if ever going to beat it because I have no players with 3 starting skills since I can’t remove the skills and replace them?
    Correct. Skills do not change. The X-factor can change, but the skills stay with that player and require leveling. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If Acuna was g10 he could be a viable option. 1 hit and his 2xHH kicks in and remains on for the remainder of that round 
    Thanks, I’ll level him up now 
    For reference, Machado is my 5.3 bat. 

I don’t have a problem getting to 5 10, I just keep losing and losing 
    edited May 2021
    Good news is Monday’s WOH is rhp heavy so Harper is a great closer.  Be patient, clearing royale WOH is not important, your guy will come.
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Good news is Monday’s WOH is rhp heavy so Harper is a great closer.  Be patient, clearing royale WOH is not important, your guy will come.
    I will also add that clearing WOH is important for resources more than anything else. The player, at least for me, is normally traded on right after he is done being a bonus player. 

Gold was a tough spot for me with WOH. I could beat it, but the effort rarely seemed worth it. In platinum however, the difficulty is less and the reward is more. 
    Yeah I’m trying to beat it for the Xp....the draft picks are a joke the cash is ok
    Does team 5% boost happpen same time every day?
    rgh001 said:
    Does team 5% boost happpen same time every day?
    Happens when your team is playing a game. I picked the Braves, so whenever the Braves are playing I get that team boost then 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Do you guys remember when live boosts were 15%? lol just another feature we lost over the years.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Oh yeah @dkarski8 and 2020 never even got 10% boost 2019 ended on and still going with Wednesday Babe Royale. 

Per “easy” Royale 2021… Figure they’re setting us up for an analog of 3 towers. Doesn’t seem easier or harder than it’s been. I stayed bronze forever and got to lvl 5 last Royale. Was torturing myself in retrospect and went silver couple days ago. Anyway got to lvl 5 Friday, which was a bit of a grind but nothing crazy and after a couple tries today beat it for first time this year today. Used no gold, no batters jacked above 5% skill boost, played all lvls manually, and if I lost before clearing a level was able to safely auto play first 4 rounds. Level 5 had (team 5%)boost and used my vid replay on 5.8 Posting first victory proof of life pic & my current Woh squad for anyone interested or not… Need a cigarette, the first is always the best

Congratulations! So can you just switch teams depending on who’s playing for the boost then switch back?
    rgh001 said:
    Congratulations! So can you just switch teams depending on who’s playing for the boost then switch back?
    Yes/no.  It cost 150 gold to switch and you lose progress in season mode.  I have yet to see the boost help me this year, it actually seems harder with it.
    - Blueleopard
    Well my teams playing and I don’t have a live boost
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    whynot said:
    rgh001 said:
    Yes/no.  It cost 150 gold to switch and you lose progress in season mode.  I have yet to see the boost help me this year, it actually seems harder with it.
    It’s been harder with the live boost for at least the last 2 years. As was mentioned above, it used to be 15% and they adjusted the odds of winning to compensate so it wouldn’t be so easy. I’m guessing when they lowered the boost, they didn’t change the odds on winning to match the only 5% boost. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Just a general question. Did anyone notice it got harder as you won more cycles? I only did 6 this weekend. I had no trouble on the first and lost a few getting to 5, but nothing abnormal. I went though my 6th after 8 pm to get the daily challenge for WOH. That 6th cycle was more difficult than any others. I lost on 1-10 the first time probably ever. Then the auto play was losing on level 2 and a lot more often on level 3. Level 4-6 started auto losing again too with Harper after maybe losing only once or twice on the first 5. I think it lost 5 in a row. I just had manually play that. Level 5 I lost a bunch too, but manually played to finish it up. However I noticed it got harder after that 5th cycle. I wanted to know if anyone else saw anything similar. Perhaps this is what the easy label is for. They are going to change the difficulty after each cycle milestone. 
    I did 6 cycles Friday, 6 Saturday, and 2 yesterday. It felt harder yesterday for a little, but it wasn’t unbearable by any means. I was just busier
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    whynot said:
    rgh001 said:
    It’s been harder with the live boost for at least the last 2 years. As was mentioned above, it used to be 15% and they adjusted the odds of winning to compensate so it wouldn’t be so easy. I’m guessing when they lowered the boost, they didn’t change the odds on winning to match the only 5% boost. 
    TSB has always had a 15% live boost during the playoffs, but the 15% for the regular season was used for just one year(2019). 

As far as difficulty for woh, it continues to get easier and easier because the game has moved on. Unfortunately, this is also reflected in the woh rewards. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.