Solve captcha correctly and still locked

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
Fix your game please. Thank you. I picked all the same images. They were all Jose Ramirez. Identical portraits. Locks me for 3 hours. 
Prev1

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Did you check ur WiFi? 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The one time I had it, I selected the spinning ones as well. Wasn’t sure which ones I had to select honestly. It needs a little tweaking to make it perfectly clear. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    How does this work for visually impaired people? Aren't these sort of things required by law to have some sort of alernative option to choose from like Google Captcha did. So people can ask to hear audio instead of seeing visual graphics and vice versa?  Seems like they are not providing accessibility options to people with certain disabilities.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • oldradiooldradio Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    You referring to the screen that says “get some quick rewards” or something? Right before you’re about to play a game right? 
    I actually came here looking for info about that. I’ve seen it twice only. Last week was the first.
    Didn’t know what it was so I just haphazardly hit submit and it blocked my auto-play. I asked customer service what this was and they just told me that my account was being suspicious. I asked them clarify and they just threatened me further sayin if my account looks suspicious again they’ll ban me. Just wow...
    That same screen popped up today but I managed to select matching players and it seems fine...for now. Who know probably gonna come back to a completely suspended account from all the horror stories I’ve been reading. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    oldradio said:
    You referring to the screen that says “get some quick rewards” or something? Right before you’re about to play a game right? 
    I actually came here looking for info about that. I’ve seen it twice only. Last week was the first.
    Didn’t know what it was so I just haphazardly hit submit and it blocked my auto-play. I asked customer service what this was and they just told me that my account was being suspicious. I asked them clarify and they just threatened me further sayin if my account looks suspicious again they’ll ban me. Just wow...
    That same screen popped up today but I managed to select matching players and it seems fine...for now. Who know probably gonna come back to a completely suspended account from all the horror stories I’ve been reading. 
    Yeah they label you a cheater for failing their broken captcha 😂. Good times
    Had one that wanted me to pick the matching images. There were only 2. Also wrong. Not to mention sometimes one of the pictures doesn't load. Real bang up job on this one fellas. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I wonder how legal it is for them to sell us something (full game auto sim), and then take it away because we fail a minigame?
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I wonder how legal it is for them to sell us something (full game auto sim), and then take it away because we fail a minigame?
    They must have a shady loophole somewhere. I'm more worried about the blatant discrimination against people like myself and @dkarski87 who have crippling color blindness. 
    Obviously you guys are being singled out due to you being black and dkarskis canadianness
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They must have a shady loophole somewhere. I'm more worried about the blatant discrimination against people like myself and @dkarski87 who have crippling color blindness. 
    I have some color blindness. I cannot tell the difference between some shades. Navy blue/black and I am screwed. 
    I will say this, for the most part you can solve them without issue. However as @TyroneEastwood pointed out. I solved 2 of them which I thought were correctly, and it said it was wrong. Im sure it has some bugs in it that needs tweaking but you that should've been done during testing phases, and not giving people 3hr auto-play timeouts on items they pay real money for.
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The problem I have with it is, speed playing manually, I have lost my auto play 2x now. Not auto tapping. Since it pops up after you start a new game I’m just tapping multiple times where the “play” button should Be. But this pops up so I hit submit multiple Times and before I realize it I get hit. So while this was supposed to help, sure feels like it’s having an adverse effect. 

– The Great Houmy
    Is that for real???
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Is that for real???
    No comment. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Do you have to look them up on Wikipedia to find out the answer? 
    I’ve learned the way to avoid these small games is to not play bonus games/tournament games. Much easier said as a platinum team than a diamond team. 
  • oldradiooldradio Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’ve learned the way to avoid these small games is to not play bonus games/tournament games. Much easier said as a platinum team than a diamond team. 
    Yeah but bonus games seem to be where the x20 multipliers are. I feel like last year it was always Prime with the best mult. But this year it’s Bonus. I’m a plat. team in a plat. club so I wonder if that’s why I’m getting this more than others. Everyone else is still silver or gold. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Who has the time for that garbage??? I'll gladly take the three hour naughty corner. My time is more important than seeing who does or does not have a pet. This thing is horrible and discriminatory. They need to scrap it and go back to the drawing board on this thing. I rarely play bonus and tournament games anyways and now since this time wasting add on I don't even complete the daily challenges because I don't want to deal with that b/s. Alienating the customers is what GLU does best. If that's what they are going for awesome job jack@$$3$.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I never expect repairs going into a weekend. But this ridiculous minigame/captcha has got to go. A lot of us buy FP to autoplay full rounds on a regular basis. I (like many), have been locked out several times this weekend for this horseshít. Dont throw out an "update" without running QC. I wouldnt play this game manually if my life depended on it. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I never expect repairs going into a weekend. But this ridiculous minigame/captcha has got to go. A lot of us buy FP to autoplay full rounds on a regular basis. I (like many), have been locked out several times this weekend for this horseshít. Dont throw out an "update" without running QC. I wouldnt play this game manually if my life depended on it. 

Don’t do an update without QC?  How much you been drinking?? 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Not enough I guess. Just a real piss off. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited May 2021
    dkarski87 said:

Who has the time for that garbage??? I'll gladly take the three hour naughty corner. My time is more important than seeing who does or does not have a pet. This thing is horrible and discriminatory. They need to scrap it and go back to the drawing board on this thing. I rarely play bonus and tournament games anyways and now since this time wasting add on I don't even complete the daily challenges because I don't want to deal with that b/s. Alienating the customers is what GLU does best. If that's what they are going for awesome job jack@$$3$.
    To be clear, that picture is a joke. I did about 5500 games over the weekend and every single 'mini game' was either match the same or select the one that's a different image. Without seeing the actual question, the one you linked would be to match the ones that are the same(the Kyles). It also wasn't random. I noticed I got one about every hour. I had a session where I did a full cycle in about 2 hours and 45 minutes. I got exactly two 'mini games,' but did have one prior and one shortly after I finished the cycle. At least, that was my experience.

tl;dr: Kyle has the pets. lolol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I'm glad you're taking the diplomatic role here. You know how most of us here play. This is an issue. Were all dirty man
    6 times today. And the day is only half over
    6 times today. And the day is only half over
    You're doing a great job CC. Keep it up *smacks ass*
    These fkin things need to stop! Banned twice for 3 hours today. 1st time I wasn't paying attention. Second time there was no right answer. Fix your stupid ass trash Glu. 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Assuming it was probably fergie bottom right was the correct answer.. assuming.
     Looks as if the picture just didn’t show up in the bottom right. But regardless completely unacceptable. Trash 🗑 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Another reason I won't go Diamond this year. When I was mowing through Plat tiers this week, I was only three games from clearing V to hit VI (which I won't finish). The stupid thing popped up, I know I answered it correctly, and it still locked me out.  I finished the games later, won the playoffs, got the gold, and laughed at how bad this will screw over their biggest spenders.  These greedy aholes just don't get it, but I have to hand it to them, they are getting richer.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Assuming it was probably fergie bottom right was the correct answer.. assuming.
     Looks as if the picture just didn’t show up in the bottom right. But regardless completely unacceptable. Trash 🗑 
    That bottom right was John Cena