Upgrades are a waste

13Next

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Does Costco really sell tubs of lube? Asking for a friend. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Alright back on topic you guys 

I hate how we don't know how the upgrades work. It's a total black box to us all, but definitely has a placebo effect. Sorta like how I imagine a glory hole works- It feels good, but you have no idea what's actually happening. Is it a super hot girl, maybe a fat chick, or a dude? Stray dog? 

Nobody knows how upgrades work but GD it feels good when you dump 70k and push that sumbitch all the way to 100
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    you and @TyroneEastwood win best POST OF THE DAY...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Alright back on topic you guys 

I hate how we don't know how the upgrades work. It's a total black box to us all, but definitely has a placebo effect. Sorta like how I imagine a glory hole works- It feels good, but you have no idea what's actually happening. Is it a super hot girl, maybe a fat chick, or a dude? Stray dog? 

Nobody knows how upgrades work but GD it feels good when you dump 70k and push that sumbitch all the way to 100

Just as long as whatever it is isn't related 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This is a no bully zone
    *Bigpredfan has exited the 2021 forums*
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Doing team upgrades is similar to how fish mate- just blow their **** in the water and hope it goes somewhere 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I’m starting to spend more time on this forum than the game itself. You all are hilarious!
This discussion has been closed.