VIP Friday

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Hopefully they’ll be awesome rewards! 🤣🤣🤣

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    VIP rewards are trash.  F Glu.   These boxes suck, worst boxes ever.  Money grubbing garbage.  Cheaters!

Got that out of the way early.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have to keep remembering that the VIP “gift” will be lower than years past because of the multipliers. 

It’s a great trade off though because, at least in my opinion, it spreads out the gift over the month. 
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Funny seeing VIPS complaining especially since this year when every day is VIP gift day as u get multiplier 2x-6x amount boxes normal players get .. 🤔🧐🤦‍♂️
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I'm not sure VIPs are specifically the ones complaining. Complainers complain. The daily gifts are awesome and the monthly one is also good. It's a nice perk. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    Funny seeing VIPS complaining especially since this year when every day is VIP gift day as u get multiplier 2x-6x amount boxes normal players get .. 🤔🧐🤦‍♂️
    Complaining about the perk we paid for? The VIP gifts have been weak since tsb19. Atleast this year they seem to be giving more smaller gifts out during events and we get to use the multiplier perk so that does offset it. Just my opinion though I don’t ever bank on vip gifts to do much anymore like they did in tsb19. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    Keep being a F2P we are just fine where we are.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I guess I forgot to use the sarcasm font in my post.....
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Of course I got the 2x on my VIP gift 

They shouldn't do the multiplier for the large gift imo
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    agreed

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    xracman said:
    I guess I forgot to use the sarcasm font in my post.....
    Didn’t fool me.  I lol’d it right away.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The gifts are much better in May compared to April.

With that, I got nothing but XP, which is fine. I won't spend gold chasing anything this weekend because, well, I know better than to chase on VIP weekend.

I'm in like six Line chats now and the stories are just piling up. LOL. Poor souls. You knew already what was going to happen but you put the needle in your arm anyway.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service