Is there WOH this weekend?

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
I haven’t seen it yet. Normally it is Saturday morning, but so far it is 29 hours into the event and so far nothing 

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I think DFBB pointed out that when the multi event is called "club rotating multi event" that there's no WOH. When it's called "mystery multi event" then there are popup WOH towers. I am going off memory, so may be way off on this.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2021
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I think DFBB pointed out that when the multi event is called "club rotating multi event" that there's no WOH. When it's called "mystery multi event" then there are popup WOH towers. I am going off memory, so may be way off on this.
    I agree with this, but then don’t understand why players have bonuses for WOH this weekend 

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Oh weird! Yah didn't even see that
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Was wondering too!
    Also, what happened to the pitching game!?
    Don’t imagine Glu wants users to play less, yet everything the do and don’t do or fix or communicate, has me playing a tiny fraction of what I once did. I can play bonus games and tournaments 24/7 and now a fricken hour of WOH is an unsolved mystery 🤔😂
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It's because glu.
    Just no.  
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Yeah, I was not expecting any WOH this weekend, but the bonus players clearly indicate WOH will happen this weekend, but so far I’ve yet to see it. I don’t understand why they are trying to “surprise” us. Just say “We will have WOH at these hours during this event”. If it’s not going to be there, then don’t put up any bonus players. Just a lot of incompetence and even worse communication. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    live now @Bigpredfan

edited May 2021
    Lefty pitcher 3.9… Beware!
    Got lucky with lefty batter. Here goes 3.10…
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    yeah level 2 lulled me into expecting it to be Strausburg x3 to finish. Can't wait for your report
    …Righty Bauer 3.10
    Used Willie Mays which was mistake and got smoked. Vid replay, one run then slaughtered. If it’s still available next hour 🤔😂💩🥊🚀
    Game loading 3.10 and boom it crashes.Reopen and it’s gone… THANKS AGAIN GLU, your never ending stream of players coupled with your over generous gifts & rewards with amazing odds have really enhanced my gaming experience. Can’t wait for your next mystery addition and truly ❤️ not knowing when an event starts or ends. Gotta go and auto-play some prime games, think a few more racks will earn my club another 500BXP and hope one of my club mates will send me a cool sticker acknowledging my effort. The fun never stops