POTM boxes today?

2Next

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Infuriating when you save up for weeks for POTMs and they come out a week late, at terrible pull rates, and looking like a pile of 🤮.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    So many terrible changes over the years with this now unrecognizable game. Just another to add to the list. RIP POTM boxes 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I recall when Potm dropped last year, the stats were overall at the curve, but the ratings were heavily nerfed (batter speed was increased).  Everyone was extremely pissed off,  and they made it right. 
    Take a look at the in game news- 315 players will be 320. Thanks guys!  Great job 👍
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    These boxes are so bad.. then you have the whole 315 rated ones for $50 thing.

Maybe the saddest part is I ain't even mad
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

If you don’t care about club points it saves your gold and cash. That’s me. Now I am not upset about my lower gold stash after the diamond jump. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

If you don’t care about club points it saves your gold and cash. That’s me. Now I am not upset about my lower gold stash after the diamond jump. 
    Yea, it sounds like i play pretty similarly to you, casual (solo) diamond team. My first thought was, alright now i can just bank my bxp to convert to cash on my next FP weekend after primes. That’s probably the smart play anyway since the new matchmaking has me never losing, no reason to level any new guys.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Here is my take on them...💩💩💩💩
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Here is my take on them...💩💩💩💩
    And that’s on a scale of 1-3
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I found POTMs to be a great investment for how I played. Often a bonus player, almost always a boost in WOH, and it came at a cost. A month is a long time in this game, so if I could lock up the hitter I'd have a better WOH squad and the pitcher would help for club points. That was worth the 1400 per pull price tag. 

This isn't worth the cost at all. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    I found POTMs to be a great investment for how I played. Often a bonus player, almost always a boost in WOH, and it came at a cost. A month is a long time in this game, so if I could lock up the hitter I'd have a better WOH squad and the pitcher would help for club points. That was worth the 1400 per pull price tag. 

This isn't worth the cost at all. 

GLU figured this out and GLUed it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service