WOH Weekend Royale

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
Anyone charted lvl. 5 pitchers?
All other rounds the same but lvl. 5 is a mystery.
So far it’s RRR pitchers… 
Thanks in advance for any input. Did the “chart” guy quit 😂 Kinda zero WOH threads this year🤔
Prev13

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They've ran the game into the ground and thus the forum is dead now. This place used to be hopping daily, but is a near ghost town now.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    RRRRLLL
    Almost there… Whoever posts last three gets not one, not two, but three stickers!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    last 3 in lv5 are LLL
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Thx @dkarski87 appreciate y’all

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Chart guy still has the correct chart up, he only changes it or date if something changes.  Thanks @dfbb. How dare you have a life!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They've ran the game into the ground and thus the forum is dead now. This place used to be hopping daily, but is a near ghost town now.
    I think one day earlier this week I was watching. Wasn’t a post from about 7:30 AM until the time I was leaving school. 

There was literally nothing to talk about.
    Well this appears it’s a Royale event @whynot, so maybe you can ping your pal dfbb so he can schedule time to flip titles on HOF/ROYALE charts. Fun fact: other chart guys contributed most of the charts and dfbb curated, then closed thread. Regardless, thanks for your positively helpful contribution to this post 👏👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🤏

My bad, didn’t know it was different, couldn’t see a reason to play it.  
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I usually stumble on this page daily, mainly out of habit even though I'm all but retired.   And yeah it doesn't feel like I'm missing a ton.   Its really too bad.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

JEDDDOGGY said:
    There are quite a few lurkers, but for the most part, many left/stop posting because it’s too toxic. It used to be a nice getaway from the FB drama, but now, it’s a pg version of FB. 

I think the biggest thing, however, is that WoH is no longer a big deal. It was the one event that everyone loved and now, many are simply indifferent to it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Don't think its toxic, the problem is so many people are overally frustrated, myself included in how bad the game has become that everyone is just sick of it. And its easy for those to say well hey just don't play...The people that have played this game for years and spent thousands and thousands of dollars on it are hooked like junkies. There really is no other way to describe it. Instead of doing there best to make the game as enjoyable and fun as possible they do the complete opposite of that. Happy users = spending users. Simplest way to look at it from a business perspective.  The match up changes they made last week for the lower tiers was about 3-4 years overdue. If people want to play at the lower levels, then that's there choice, don't punish them by having invisible game thresholds forcing them up and only allowing them to win 10% of GP.

I think everyone has accepted the fact that WOH will never be great again like it once was. They keep trying to add new things before even having a full working version. The game cannot go more then 1-2 days without some sort of issue. I mean thats itself should be a red flag, hey lets make sure we have a full working game before we try adding new game modes in the future. We still see the same crahses and glitches from 2-3 versions ago present in the current game, like come on now.
    – The Great Houmy
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    The term "toxic"is possibly the most popular term I can think of for why our continent is the laughing stock of the entire world. It's a scapegoat for accepting failure...something we elude to do. The game is horrible, but extremely addictive. If you're at the "addicted" level,  then you definitely cheat.  

"If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Or its just mostly filled with continuing agendas repeated over and over.

Agree 1000 percent RE: WOH. That was a prime time event. It just isn't as big a deal, it seems. A forum needs a source. There isn't much of a reason for us to talk about this game anymore. I'm enjoying it this year on a very simple level (though definitely empathize with the concerns expressed often, I just don't put that much into it), probably more than I have any other year. I miss the social part of it though. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:

JEDDDOGGY said:

I think the biggest thing, however, is that WoH is no longer a big deal. It was the one event that everyone loved and now, many are simply indifferent to it. 
    I honestly expected to come into this weekend with WOH as my main attraction. My first Royale in diamond meant cycle capping. 

Instead I tapped 1,000 games without Field Pass. The reward isn’t worth the effort, and the constant autoplay losses at levels where it should never happen pushed me off of it. I cycled once for the collection as the player completed the set, but it is really sad to see how far it has fallen.  From a new post every Monday with 3-4 pages worth of posts to not even a new thread for it anymore 
    All I know is Jordan Montgomery is cheating me on 5.10… Paging @drsmartassphd 0-12 with vid replay available every time and not even one extra inning chance. Just weird, get to him easily, beat him before with lesser righty, don’t even need or want player reward, don’t need or want cycle resources, and now find myself in a bad sci-fi Groundhog Day loop. No fun equals No play. There is no longer any purpose or goal to attain as a team, club, or gamer looking for even casual enjoyment. Feel it’s just meaningless trading cards with ever shinier pictures, yet repetitive predictable cloned stats that have fleeting to no value. Definitely a repeat of 20’ when I ended with a team of ATGs, a virtual dream team but with zero uniqueness and no “game” to actually parlay their supposed value/scarcity. They continuously add bells&whistles and limit or force users to be on call. In effect subtracting actual game play and user amusement. They’ve seemingly sabotaged and nullified all paths to personal and or collective gaming fun and sense of achievement, evermore detached from any actual relation to MLB players they gratuitously clone and serve up. Wow, guess that’s my Glu suicide note 🤪 

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:

JEDDDOGGY said:

I honestly expected to come into this weekend with WOH as my main attraction. My first Royale in diamond meant cycle capping. 

Instead I tapped 1,000 games without Field Pass. The reward isn’t worth the effort, and the constant autoplay losses at levels where it should never happen pushed me off of it. I cycled once for the collection as the player completed the set, but it is really sad to see how far it has fallen.  From a new post every Monday with 3-4 pages worth of posts to not even a new thread for it anymore 
    Monday went from the day I push my job aside to the day I dont even play.  The accolade is nice, but not worth the effort. This game has gone full throttle to push consumers. It's gone to a point where you physically need to write down the bonus sets to drop in the top 4. Its crazy... gotta get your woh cycle in to land Tuesdays set. Oh wait, POTW just dropped, need them too. Need POTM to complete set 3.  Oh...new box players on Tuesday, need them too. All of which are required for top spot.  I dont even have the mental capacity to endure this game anymore lol
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Just weird, get to him easily, beat him before with lesser righty, don’t even need or want player reward, don’t need or want cycle resources, and now find myself in a bad sci-fi Groundhog Day loop.
    😂😂😂 the whole thing was gold but this part in particular is fantastic. 

Yeah, Montgomery needs to contract syphilis, expire and rot in hell. 0-5, and I think I've gotten maybe one hit a round. But I'm happy with the fact I even got there. Hadn't beaten even level 4 prior to this weekend. 
    Are you guys diamond?
    – The Great Houmy
    or playing in a stat boost club?
    – The Great Houmy
    Pretty sure it's obvious I'm not. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I went Plat last week and the experience from gold to plat is no different. NONE at all.

I've cycled 8 times so far this weekend, but the same patterns are happening at Plat. I ALWAYS lose autoplays my first attempts on each cycle at 2.4 (yes, you read that right), 3.6, 3.7, 4.5, 4.6, and of course 5 is always a crap shoot. So, to test this BS, I decided to actually play these rounds yesterday on my first attempts in a new cycle. Sure enough, I would get curved out. Didn't matter if I used a closer on these rounds. Same patterns too. As soon as the tying run is in scoring position, the round is over. Curve after curve until you lose.

This morning I'm attempting cycle 9. Just lost an autosim on 2.4 FIVE times in a row. Just got to 3.10 only to have Manea straight up 18 and out me (curved out again after a video reboot). I was using my fully capped Davey Johnson. No reason at all this should happen at Plat.

I'm at the point where I may go diamond just to see if Pred is right. If I go diamond and D10 players are losing autosims on low rounds and I'm getting curved out on Level 3, then it is time to hang it up for good. No point in playing a game that we KNOW is rigged to the point of no fun. It is beyond blatant what this game does to keep you losing resources and spending.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

And again. Get to 4, lose to 4.6 first time through. Autosim it the second time, then lose to 4.7 with a closer.

This is beyond predictable and just stupid. Just sucking blue cash from me for no reason. What's the point of building a team just for this event, only to have the game cheat over and over and over?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

You still lose autos, even in diamond fellas lol.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Well, let's be honest. The highly toxic stuff gets moderated fairly swiftly here. That's not a knock in any way, just a guy doing his job. I do prefer this to the FB groups, its pure insanity there.
    Did somebody say rigged WOH?
    - Blueleopard
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    fwiw....I'm platinum - with Davey Johnson as my right hand bat closer. I've cycled 40+ times this weekend. Pretty sure I haven't lost to Manaea a single time this weekend. Granted simming thru the back end of levels 4 and 5 are spotty at best....but really don't seem out of the ordinary. Yeah 5.10 Montgomery is an irritant, but with a vid reboot in your pocket - shouldn't be a showstopper.
    On the flip side - I do so that some strong gold teams in my club are struggling at woh this weekend. So there is definitely a big advantage in the tier up to Platinum.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @bobdylan_fan are you in a stat boost club? I've said it 100 times, but it's an absolute game changer for WoH. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yes we have the bronze +10% going this weekend.
    Some weekend I'd love to have the - won't hit into anymore double or triple plays accolade.....
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

I went Plat last week and the experience from gold to plat is no different. NONE at all.

I've cycled 8 times so far this weekend, but the same patterns are happening at Plat. I ALWAYS lose autoplays my first attempts on each cycle at 2.4 (yes, you read that right), 3.6, 3.7, 4.5, 4.6, and of course 5 is always a crap shoot. So, to test this BS, I decided to actually play these rounds yesterday on my first attempts in a new cycle. Sure enough, I would get curved out. Didn't matter if I used a closer on these rounds. Same patterns too. As soon as the tying run is in scoring position, the round is over. Curve after curve until you lose.

This morning I'm attempting cycle 9. Just lost an autosim on 2.4 FIVE times in a row. Just got to 3.10 only to have Manea straight up 18 and out me (curved out again after a video reboot). I was using my fully capped Davey Johnson. No reason at all this should happen at Plat.

I'm at the point where I may go diamond just to see if Pred is right. If I go diamond and D10 players are losing autosims on low rounds and I'm getting curved out on Level 3, then it is time to hang it up for good. No point in playing a game that we KNOW is rigged to the point of no fun. It is beyond blatant what this game does to keep you losing resources and spending.

Im diamond and ive cycled prob 15 times this weekend to get some bgs/xp. Im generally able to sim to 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/9 and 5/9 without many issues (some losses on 5/6 and 5/7) and dont really lose any manuals.

id say make sure u have hitting upgrade at 80, x factors applied, and try to find a stat boost club if woh is going to be ur primary focus for the weekend.

Bwaaahaaa. Play manually 5.5 through 5.10, get to Montgomery. 8-6, man on second, no outs, tying run at the plate...

Take a wild guess what happened next? 9 straight big loopers in the other batter's box, all called "strikes" and I "lost". LOLOLOL

Great job, GLU.

I'm going diamond tomorrow. I have the gold, cash, and resources to do it. If what Pred says is true, I'm selling my team at the end of next week. This is a chore, not fun. I can understand stuff like this happening at silver and maybe gold, but plat? Jeez...