• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Hahaha yeah

"Can we agree its a little confusing"

^^^ You're being WAY too nice there, imo
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Wait is that real @TyroneEastwood
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Wait is that real @TyroneEastwood
    It is 100% real. That's one of the captcha I got locked  for during the gauntlet+their reply
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Is that normal CS or VIP email?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Is that normal CS or VIP email?
    It's the community  email. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Did you tell them who you are?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    DO Y'ALL KNOW WHO TF I AM????? 😂😂
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    https://youtu.be/wX1x7pfH8fw
    "only WHO can prevent forest fires? You selected "you," referring to me...the correct answer is YOU..."
    Funny how this thread is getting no attention from the forum mods
    This shit **** my chances at a higher placing last gauntlet (wonder if I get compensation) 🤣🤣. Thanks glu
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This shit **** my chances at a higher placing last gauntlet (wonder if I get compensation) 🤣🤣. Thanks glu
    Your compensation is your picture being used in the game. The correct answer will be that your picture is the only one with a glove over your face 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Maybe you need to update your auto tapper?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Suspended again. I have no idea what to do anymore. 

You're supposed to match the 2 players with the letter "A" on it.  At least that's what they'll come up with
    I’m honesty dumbfounded by this. On what F*cling planet is this ok to do? If you want to do the mini game, fine. But these trick questions are so stupid. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m honesty dumbfounded by this. On what F*cling planet is this ok to do? If you want to do the mini game, fine. But these trick questions are so stupid. 
    It’s like I said before, if this is to stop auto tapping then this setup it stupid. It could be as simple as “touch the letter A” and you have a bunch of random letters. 

Knowing Glu, there would be 3 A’s 
    Its incredibly wrong to punish people for this kind of crap. Players are buying FP to blow through BGs. Not only are they defaulting on the purchase made, but they're giving you a grade school time-out for failing a broken game. This isn't an autotapper conversation. it affects everyone. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Its incredibly wrong to punish people for this kind of crap. Players are buying FP to blow through BGs. Not only are they defaulting on the purchase made, but they're giving you a grade school time-out for failing a broken game. This isn't an autotapper conversation. it affects everyone. 
    Agree but we have it because of auto tappers so how can I resist when I see them complain? 😎😎
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Everyone is complaining though. If they want to go after tappers, they'll need a better way. This has literally zero impact on autotap programs. 
    whynot said:
    Maybe you need to update your auto tapper?
    Yeah that must be it
    They increased the frequency of the image puzzles again. Getting them every 25 games instead of every 50ish games. Not enough to make me quit like before (every 4 games), but its definitely annoying enough that I will play less after I have to solve 4 or 5 of them in a 1/2 hour period.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They increased the frequency of the image puzzles again. Getting them every 25 games instead of every 50ish games. Not enough to make me quit like before (every 4 games), but its definitely annoying enough that I will play less after I have to solve 4 or 5 of them in a 1/2 hour period.
    Download  baseball  clash. That game also sucks, but it's much more fun than playing puzzles all day

Need a little help with this one.
    Ones with words? 🤷‍♂️

Need a little help with this one.
    It goes beyond saying this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not a lawyer, but I'd be happy to argue with anyone trying to suggest any of these images are the same. 

Same, as in identical. They absolutely aren't. Looks to me like these are players on the Royals, Braves, Rockies, Yankees, Blue Jays and Cleveland. Two have bats super-imposed on graphic backgrounds. Two are team-issued head shots. Three appear to be Caucasian, one appears Black and two are ambiguous (in my estimation). If they asked "which one looks like he was just arrested for possession of drugs and paraphernalia," I'd guess A.J. Cole, but they're asking "which of these images is the same?"

If the answer is "the three wearing batting helmets," I'm going to punch them. 

All of this greatly distracts from the game itself, and considering the reward is 2k in blue cash and the penalty is being locked out of the game for three hours, I think it's fair to ask, in a legal sense, what the f*ck is going on in Bravo company? 
    😂😂
    OK that's never going to be topped 😂😂😂 they just WANT you to fail.