Pxp and primes....

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
For those that care, pxp is plastered everywhere in terms of rewards this weekend. For those waiting for prime players  to either quit or start playing, looks like that day is today. 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev134

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m curious about this as well. I wish they would make PXP more available prior to the release of primes. I’ve seen a few instances of it, but not a lot. I kind of want this to be just PXP without primes being released yet. But I’m sure others have a different opinion on that. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I’m curious about this as well. I wish they would make PXP more available prior to the release of primes. I’ve seen a few instances of it, but not a lot. I kind of want this to be just PXP without primes being released yet. But I’m sure others have a different opinion on that. 
    It’s been available for several weeks. You just had to buy it. They’ve had 19.99 specials and 99.99 specials. Prime XP won’t be more available without purchases for a while. Just the way the game is setup. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    It’s been available for several weeks. You just had to buy it. They’ve had 19.99 specials and 99.99 specials. Prime XP won’t be more available without purchases for a while. Just the way the game is setup. 
    That doesn’t surprise me. I was speaking more in the regular store, but not surprised at all they have been selling it for money. That definitely gives me no hope for having a weekend to build up resources. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I was in the process of starting a thread on this because I wasn't sure if I just didn't notice it before. It'd be nice to be able to bank some ahead of time in order to make more reasoned decisions on leveling players but that wouldn't doesn't fit Glu's Modus Operandi. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Keepers are 330s, ML is a 340.....lift off!!!!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Prime start at 370?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Prime start at 370?
    It was 380 last year for whatever that’s worth 
    Prime start at 370?
    I'd guess 370-380. I'm actually pretty hyped about taking my keeper/ML skills up. I'll wait on the prime players because well, I don't have a choice. lol
    The tourney boxes now both have 5 star players in them(320 and 330). If you play a decent amount, bxp is now super easy.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It was 380 last year because primes were late because of COVID.. they will drop at 370. 
    Semi-related, but plz, no prime SPs. Keeper Sps are amazing right now. 
    It was 380 last year because primes were late because of COVID.. they will drop at 370. 
    Covid!? Oh ya, that thing that deleted the year 2020
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wonder why glu didn’t follow the mask mandate and mask the guys up?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    DFBB said:
    Keepers are 330s, ML is a 340.....lift off!!!!
    Mike Honcho is back in the lineup!! 👊
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wrong... 380 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Man, ofc, they put Ohtani as a prime....Grrr!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Where is prime xp? They not even selling it in the store. Not that I was gonna buy some, but LOL.

EDIT: Oh I see, the primes are 0.5% and 1% odds. We just have to repull them 49x.

LETTTTTSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Just glad they boosted keepers and ml, keep the gap from top level minimal 🤣🤣🙄
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    LMAO 
    don’t forget you now need to spend 45k gold to gurantee the fan rewards guy who is needed for a top set. 

Oh also potm degrom, Cole, and melancon continue to be ignored as bonus players. Great job glu! 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL get ready for a great(er) resource squeeze than ever before. The money the whales will shell out this weekend to land these guys then level them will be nuts.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

YESSSSIRRRR!!!!!!

Now...leveling him...🤔🤔
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    What do the new tier of skills look like?
    60k in plus FP boxes. Darvish is the only notable player I pulled. Staying the hell away from the cheap box. That used to be my source for bxp...not anymore lol
    Cooz19 said:
    YESSSSIRRRR!!!!!!

Now...leveling him...🤔🤔
    Sir, can you please move this to the Screenshots thread. 
    With field pass we're talking what, 562k pxp to level a prime?

They have 150 pxp in the box at 42%, which means I'd need to open 3,747 boxes to have enough pxp to level one prime. Which is 1,873,500 gold or $18,735 real money to level one prime.

I guess I'd get a few repulls along the way, but dang.

Glu expects their customers to pay for this... how?
    LOL get ready for a great(er) resource squeeze than ever before. The money the whales will shell out this weekend to land these guys then level them will be nuts.
    I am by no means a whale,  but my ass is sore as hell from the box odds so far. And yes, I keep my gum in my pockets
    Am I able to level him there?
    Cooz19 said:
    Am I able to level him there?
    No. See Jedds comment above. You're gonna need to take out a second mortgage 
    edited May 2021
    Just to follow up on that last post I made, not to keep beating a dead horse, but really -

Wouldn't their sales skyrocket if they had like 4k pxp in the box instead of 150 pxp? And then double the drop rates? Then, its doable.

But with the current setup, people aren't even going to try. Instead of buying field pass and specials and buying up boxes, people are just putting their phones away. Many, many players will just give up / quit and delete the app. They're not even dangling a carrot here. It's so far out of everyone's reach, there's no draw to even make an attempt at the prime players.

This makes zero sense from a business perspective. Or, I know nothing about business perspective.