Pxp and primes....

124Next

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    My apologies @dkarski87, I thought you meant a prime player for a woh prize. If it's a mystery box, I'd say 100% then a new one on Wednesday. Hell, there might even be a prime pitcher box on Thursday. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats exactly what I mean CC, I fully expect a new prime on Mon, Wed and probably in a special box on tues or thurs. However, I hope they add a prime in WOH tower. 25% drop rate in WOH boxes would workable but I highly doubt it. Probably a one-time reward for 3 cycles and then a box with 5% pull rate for the prime and 95% for 1k pxp.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    What are the chances we get a prime on Monday? 1%?????

Possibly a 360 prime that has one skill and that one will be close....
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My apologies @dkarski87, I thought you meant a prime player for a woh prize. If it's a mystery box, I'd say 100% then a new one on Wednesday. Hell, there might even be a prime pitcher box on Thursday. 
    I'd be shocked if we don't get a new prime with each new event box. It wouldn't make sense any other way. Pxp availability, however, is the thing that is most intriguing. Obviously, pxp was very difficult(understatement) this weekend to acquire. If they're going to continue pushing prime players, they should make pxp much more readily available. I think that will happen mainly because it wouldn't make sense any other way and ultimately, it's also good for their bottom line to do so. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    When you say available, you do know that means selling it. Same as they did last year. I highly doubt they throw a prime in WOH at 25% pull rate on boxes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same thing every year first prime weekend is brutal then they slowly make it more available. They do it for a reason obviously squeeze as much money as possible. 
    what’s different this year? Nothing... 
    dkarski87 said:

What a slap in the 🥜 that would be.. a 360 prime with one skill as scarce as pxp is..🤮 They are dumb but I don’t think they are quite that dumb. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It's not even Memorial Day. They have a product people want (pxp). They'll make it available. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

What a slap in the 🥜 that would be.. a 360 prime with one skill as scarce as pxp is..🤮 They are dumb but I don’t think they are quite that dumb. 
    Really... That's giving them way to much credit... To make sure I am clear, I was talking about WoH award not player boxes. Lord help GLU if that was in the player boxes.....but yes, I believe they are that dumb
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Same thing every year first prime weekend is brutal then they slowly make it more available. They do it for a reason obviously squeeze as much money as possible. 
    what’s different this year? Nothing... 
    Yea this is definitely a yearly thing.   Although when legends dropped last year, they did make lxp more available then I thought they would.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    well well they exceeded my expectations. Not 1, but 2 new primes in 2 boxes and the odds are .6% and .8%. No change to the top woh though. Still bxp player and you can only win bxp. From someone who doesn’t enjoy woh anymore, good to see I can not play it again. 
  • maxsoftball10maxsoftball10 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have a Platinum team with 3 keepers and 400k PXP sitting there and I still haven’t landed a single Prime player yet. I’m leveling up my Keepers for the time being. This doesn’t make any sense. 
    I have a Platinum team with 3 keepers and 400k PXP sitting there and I still haven’t landed a single Prime player yet. I’m leveling up my Keepers for the time being. This doesn’t make any sense. 
    Having a plat team with keepers and an abundance of  pxp does not increase your chances of pulling a prime player. 
    If you want to pull a prime you can probably do it with 30k gold.. not a foil prime.