Bonus players

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
I guess the weekend bonus players no longer count during the week as bonus players or anything for that matter. F..ing unbelievable!!!

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I guess the weekend bonus players no longer count during the week as bonus players or anything for that matter. F..ing unbelievable!!!
    Yeah it was posted in another thread by @DFBB but easy to gloss over if you don’t read everything.  I’ve come to expect these things now, the game has just passed me by cost wise so is what it is now. Wish I would have figured that out earlier but I was holding out hope. That hope is gone. 10 days now no spending. Baby steps.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Back to two boxes again today for new bonus players, new box tomorrow, then repeat W and TH.

No way to get PxP still other than purchases.

Today's event is beyond pointless.

Good job, GLU. I won't even waste my time today.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah, zero motivation to do anything. What a shame.

WOH was probably a hard pass anyway, even if they had like 2k pxp as a reward. Don't even feel like playing BG/tourneys either.

Sad...
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Yeah it was posted in another thread by @DFBB but easy to gloss over if you don’t read everything.  I’ve come to expect these things now, the game has just passed me by cost wise so is what it is now. Wish I would have figured that out earlier but I was holding out hope. That hope is gone. 10 days now no spending. Baby steps.
    Yeah I read the thread but thought that he was referring to the prime players not counting towards bonuses this week however I thought that the rookie edition players would. Guess I was dead wrong! Time to close the wallet! 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    One thing I have noticed is that when Primes are released, I get less players and more XP. Up until this weekend, I would get players for most of the boxes. They may not have been the top guys, but they were still players. Now, I get mostly XP. And the XP in the boxes is so low it’s not with it. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    One thing I have noticed is that when Primes are released, I get less players and more XP. Up until this weekend, I would get players for most of the boxes. They may not have been the top guys, but they were still players. Now, I get mostly XP. And the XP in the boxes is so low it’s not with it. 
    They did lower the pull rate of players overall. I can’t remember if they did this last year, but I’m assuming they did. I almost never made it to the counter prior to primes being released but that was a regular occurrence for me this weekend. It’s a dumpster fire right now. I don’t have any other way to put it. We have a week left of potm and they still haven’t used Degrom, Cole or melancon a single time. There is no way they don’t know these are issues, they just choose to ignore them. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Anyone need another Hiura? He's there. Again. We just had him this weekend. LOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    They did lower the pull rate of players overall. I can’t remember if they did this last year, but I’m assuming they did. I almost never made it to the counter prior to primes being released but that was a regular occurrence for me this weekend. It’s a dumpster fire right now. I don’t have any other way to put it. We have a week left of potm and they still haven’t used Degrom, Cole or melancon a single time. There is no way they don’t know these are issues, they just choose to ignore them. 
    Thanks for clarifying on the odds. I didn’t actually pay attention to what they were before. I only buy minimal boxes most weeks anyway. It’s just not worth it most days. It was just something I noticed. And yes they did do this last year because it was the same thing then. Mostly XP with a few plates sprinkled in. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Anyone need another Hiura? He's there. Again. We just had him this weekend. LOLOL
    To be fair, he has been crushing lately...in AAA
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited May 2021
    They did lower the pull rate of players overall. I can’t remember if they did this last year, but I’m assuming they did. I almost never made it to the counter prior to primes being released but that was a regular occurrence for me this weekend...
    I felt I was getting more players than I'm used to, but this weekend, I got Ohtani right away, then Ruiz, but after that, I ran the counter pretty close to the top, then got Fowler like 7 times. Seems rough seas are ahead for me. 

To that end, I agree w/ @sullipa8 in that I always seem to get certain things in batches. I've felt as if the game is deciding what I need more of -- players or XP -- and I get that item far more often. Probably nothing scientific to that, just my own nonsense.