Options

Potw not reactivated

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
Despite being told last year, they would go back to reactivating POTW, we have our first repeat and naturally, they did not reactivate potw. 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    28 bonus players today as well.... lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    And bonus games aren’t giving me points. Prime games are. Lol. 

• Options
    Every bonus set requires atleast 1 player who’s odds range from .5% to .8%. Except the forgotten POTM set where they finally used guys who were released 3 weeks ago and are finally bonus so they can save face and and say “see we used them!”
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Okay, Glu.... So, first things first. Am I playing bonus games or prime games today?

Also want to point out that there's a box with 3 players in it that are 0.5% odds for each one.

Oh, and POTW box not even in the store. Anyone else missing it too, or just me?

Total sh*tshow.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Okay, Glu.... So, first things first. Am I playing bonus games or prime games today?

Also want to point out that there's a box with 3 players in it that are 0.5% odds for each one.

Oh, and POTW box not even in the store. Anyone else missing it too, or just me?

Total sh*tshow.
    My hope is that they haven’t released potw box because they are reactivating Kluber. I don’t think that’s the case though. Clearly probably an oversight because they had to get the new box out with a bunch of impossible to pull players. 
  • Options
    And as expected there is the new potw box without the reactivated Kluber. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Despite being told last year, they would go back to reactivating POTW, we have our first repeat and naturally, they did not reactivate potw. 
    Because it just doesn’t make business sense... 

sarcasm btw...

“business sense” seems to be the biggest argument on the forum for everything they do. I’d say more like alienating customers.. 🤔