VIP STATUS

JBHAWK56JBHAWK56 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Has anyone figured out the “Secret” requirements for VIP? I have tried sacrificing a goat, voodoo dolls, and many other unspeakable acts, but I have still failed to please the glu overlords…

Comments

• JBHAWK56JBHAWK56 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    There seems to be a mix of what it takes but honestly it’s just spending. It used to be $818 dollars but that seems to have maybe changed? With the feee all star tickets they’ve passed out hard to tell exactly what people have spent but, it’s somewhere between $820-$1000 I think. 
    That’s what I thought. I would hate to tally up what I have spent on this game, but I have to be close. Thanks!!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its much more then that, every year it goes up. The only way to know for sure is when a new VIP gets it and you can gauge how much in ballpark figure what it is. I would guess its 100-200$ more this year.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I think what’s unknown is what if anything carries over. Like if Someone had $700 spent last year, and has spent 200-300 this year, does that count as the VIP threshold? The all star tickets carrying over trick people because it would make sense to me that the spending has to be all in 1 season, but maybe I’m wrong there. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

It isn't worth it to be VIP. GLU has taken the VIP rewards and cut those down too to where it is really just a few days worth of awards if you are in a decent club.

They use the "VIP multiplier" as their reasoning, but that one always mysteriously seems to land on the lowest option, unless the gift is just blue cash and franchise coins.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Yeah, I guess I was looking for a reason to keep playing, but I am not down for chasing a moving target. Thanks for the input all!!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    JBHAWK56 said:
    Yeah, I guess I was looking for a reason to keep playing, but I am not down for chasing a moving target. Thanks for the input all!!
    I have a decent level VIP team up for sale atm.
    "If you can't beat them, report them"