How to become vip

13Next

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @2020KC you got VIP because of the food that you post 
  • TP4MyBuntHoleTP4MyBuntHole Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I have had good behavior, I participate on all social media forums and have spent the required amount of money yet I’m still not considered.. Can I get some help from you vets to get my vip membership instated please? 😃 
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I have had good behavior, I participate on all social media forums and have spent the required amount of money yet I’m still not considered.. Can I get some help from you vets to get my vip membership instated please? 😃 
    Lol I’m over 10,000 tickets without VIP
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    You clearly deserve it as well.. I wish you the best of luck obtaining bud!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    They must've increased the threshold. maybe spend another 20$ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Does it have something to do with both you guys only showing level 9 rewards? 
    I was told whenever you reach level to then you qualify for VIP but I’m kind of losing hope.. I know of many who have reached it around the same level as both of us. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I was told whenever you reach level to then you qualify for VIP but I’m kind of losing hope.. I know of many who have reached it around the same level as both of us. 
    Doesn't level 10 show VIP though? 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy CS told me I have to be a VIP to collect my level 10 rewards
    Lol I’ve heard that before
    CS said I have to be VIP to collect my level 10 rewards
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Well I can go bigger on the being a dick but they might take it back.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @2020KC you got VIP because of the food that you post 
    HUGEPOOPS said:
    Lol I’ve heard that before
    Still more accurate than CS's responses. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Have you submitted a video of your problem? CS can't fix anything without a video.
  • JBHAWK56JBHAWK56 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    anyone foamy one figured out the top secret requirements?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its money spent, nothing more. They moved up the threshold this year. Not sure the exact dollar amount.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    The only thing I can think of, that hasn’t been said, is have all you guys registered your email in the settings?  It’s very likely that it will make zero difference, but just throwing it out there.  🤷‍♂️
    Maybe this will help, I just received my VIP status a week ago. I have spent roughly $25 since I became VIP...  
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Maybe this will help, I just received my VIP status a week ago. I have spent roughly $25 since I became VIP...  
    I’m just curious how much of that was spent this season? Last season? and in 19? Only reason I ask is maybe since all stars carry over if you don’t reach it in 1 season they have a TH you have to spend over multiple seasons we don’t know about? It used to be $820 approx for 1 season,  but since all stars carry over maybe they upped it so guys can reach it over multiple seasons. 
    I’m just curious how much of that was spent this season? Last season? and in 19? Only reason I ask is maybe since all stars carry over if you don’t reach it in 1 season they have a TH you have to spend over multiple seasons we don’t know about? It used to be $820 approx for 1 season,  but since all stars carry over maybe they upped it so guys can reach it over multiple seasons. 
    I didn’t spend in 19, I spent roughly roughly 70% in 20, the rest this season. Hope that helps bud. 
  • Napdizzle02Napdizzle02 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’d love to know this as well, started playing in 2019 and I’ve been all star “maxed” for a while. I can’t actually progress further, haven’t been a jerk in global, I don’t flame people on FB and I don’t harass people here. I play daily, spend money regularly (until two weeks ago when I decided not too until I get vip or a real answer as to why) it’s frustrating that dudes in my club that started after me, have spent less and play less are vip. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I’d love to know this as well, started playing in 2019 and I’ve been all star “maxed” for a while. I can’t actually progress further, haven’t been a jerk in global, I don’t flame people on FB and I don’t harass people here. I play daily, spend money regularly (until two weeks ago when I decided not too until I get vip or a real answer as to why) it’s frustrating that dudes in my club that started after me, have spent less and play less are vip. 
    Maybe start flaming people on FB. 
  • pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I'm a former Vip from 2016 to 20. Lost it by messing up sign in for 21. I play my and 2 other teams everyday. I really enjoy playing here. I feel I've gone above and beyond. Just hoping to get my status back. Waiting my my return. Go Rays.
    pelhbelow said:
    I'm a former Vip from 2016 to 20. Lost it by messing up sign in for 21. I play my and 2 other teams everyday. I really enjoy playing here. I feel I've gone above and beyond. Just hoping to get my status back. Waiting my my return. Go Rays.
    Can you log into your 20’ account?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    pelhbelow said:
    If you use the same email, it should still be a VIP account. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.