Another mistake

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
edited May 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Bonus players stopped working last hour of multi event. Huge mistake.. Imagine spending tons of money on this game and fighting for first place only for this to happen?? If ur gonna charge thousands of dollars to play..things like this should not be happening. 
Jeez embarrassing glu.. 

Edit: points seem to be working now.. with about 15 mins left. 

Edit: extended the event by 30 mins due to “technical difficulties”. 

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Utter shambles. We were 10th. I woke a little earlier in UK to play the last hour. One guy on the East Coast went to bed assuming it wasn’t coming back. Soon we were down to 11th and in a 3 way battle for 10th. I was supposed to leave for work 15 from the new end time. 

I ended up playing till the last minute and having to break the speed limit all the way to work. 

We did get 10th but I burned too many resources which hold me back this weekend. 

Maybe glu shouldn’t let someone loose on the game after a double shift at Maccies. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Utter shambles. We were 10th. I woke a little earlier in UK to play the last hour. One guy on the East Coast went to bed assuming it wasn’t coming back. Soon we were down to 11th and in a 3 way battle for 10th. I was supposed to leave for work 15 from the new end time. 

I ended up playing till the last minute and having to break the speed limit all the way to work. 

We did get 10th but I burned too many resources which hold me back this weekend. 

Maybe glu shouldn’t let someone loose on the game after a double shift at Maccies. 
    This game is not worth a speeding ticket.... although I'm sure Glu appreciates you🤷